So so Jealous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great achievement by Liverpool.

Hope Ajax win it though as they are about to lose half that team in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      D'ya remember time we took 6-2 lead to some foreign outfit in EUFA Cup (That's what you kids know as Europa League) and lost 4-0 and went out on away goals? That's more what following Rs is about really......

Comment

D'ya remember time we took 6-2 lead to some foreign outfit in EUFA Cup (That's what you kids know as Europa League) and lost 4-0 and went out on away goals? That's more what following Rs is about really......
        partisan beograd
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Spuuuuuuuuds !!! Did they not have a VAR on the clock ?

Comment

Ruined my night especially as I now have to be a scouser on June 1st. Hate Spurs !

Comment

Pleased for Pochettino as this shows how good a coach he is and why United should have paid 60 or 70 million for him as he has improved some of them players to a level they can only dream of. Real shame for a quality young Ajax team who played as well as anyone throughout the whole competition.

Comment

Unbelievable stuff. No time for spurs or Liverpool but I know a fantastic achievement when I see it.
                Could be 4 English teams in the 2 euro finals and 3 from London.

Comment

wonderful Tottenham victory, fantastic news for the pubs
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Going to have to get my shell-suit, perm and tash ready for the final.....can't stand Spurs

Comment

Now be honest who do you want ? North or South team ?

Me South

Comment

Still stunned by the last two nights football. Never say die spirit and players giving their absolute all for the cause. Just shows what a good manager can do for a club. Maybe Mark can instill that type of belief into our players. Could be 4 English teams in both finals. Has one country ever done that in European competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

partisan beograd
                          That's them! Remember going to "home" leg at Highbury cos we couldn't use LR as EUFA banned plastic pitches (Luddites!). Think crowd was sub-4K but that was 80s when football wasn't particularly sexy or liked so all crowds were low at that time.
                          Reckon they should introduce a Euro competition for duff championship clubs so we can all have a bit of fun on the continent...... I'd love to play FC Venezia and then jump in a canal!

Comment

enjoyed last nites game love a late goal ....

Comment

That's them! Remember going to "home" leg at Highbury cos we couldn't use LR as EUFA banned plastic pitches (Luddites!). Think crowd was sub-4K but that was 80s when football wasn't particularly sexy or liked so all crowds were low at that time.
                              Reckon they should introduce a Euro competition for duff championship clubs so we can all have a bit of fun on the continent...... I'd love to play FC Venezia and then jump in a canal!
                              kicked off with Arsenal in Norf bank
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

kicked off with Arsenal in Norf bank
                                Something to do with turning Highbury into a public lavatory
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X