Derby's Lawrence gets away with it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derby's Lawrence gets away with it.

No 2 game ban for a definite dive to win a penalty. Derby must have friends in high places after this and their ffp scam of selling their ground and buying it back. Hope they get beat in playoffs.

Don't you mean 'Frank Lampard's Derby's Tom Lawrence gets away with it'?

Comment

Of course he got away with it, they won’t want to upset Super Frank. They have got exactly what they wanted now a possibility of Lampard v Terry. Cheating will never be stamped out unless they actually make these things punishable. Hope they get done by a last minute penalty themselves now.

Comment

Tbf if it was us doing these things I wouldn't be moaning,you get an edge however you can.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

not surprised. all refs twerk for Lampard . hoping hell give them noddy in the changing room. no way derby aren't winning play offs due to this . c unts. OH BOBBY ZAMORA . JN

Comment

leeds , wba out of form can see a villa v derby final . my money would be on derby .... would like leeds to go up tho

Comment

Think Villa are all over these PO's. That's where i'll put my money.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                No 2 game ban for a definite dive to win a penalty. Derby must have friends in high places after this and their ffp scam of selling their ground and buying it back. Hope they get beat in playoffs.
                I detest Derby

Comment

Sky desperately want FLDC in the premiership

Comment

Working...
                  X