Clear All

• Happy Birthday Akos!

Akos Buzsaky is 37 today.

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Very good player for us and one of the best songs

Comment

took the other half she wanted to put a tenner on rangers 3-2 and akos to score 1st goal , told her not to be silly ...... it only came in at 66/1 she still goes on about it today and how much i cost her

Comment

Admittedly I only saw about 10/15% of his games for us but every time I did see him he was very ineffective and I wondered what all the hype was all about? Happy to defer to the wisdom of those that saw him in more games than me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Admittedly I only saw about 10/15% of his games for us but every time I did see him he was very ineffective and I wondered what all the hype was all about? Happy to defer to the wisdom of those that saw him in more games than me though.
          Saw him on a number of occasions and he blew hot and cold (mostly hot) and I thought he was harshly treated by Warnock (who scarcely selected him in the Premiership) and then Hughes , who only offered him a 1 year deal then released him to sign Granero for £9m and a minimum £50k pw contract instead.

Comment

37,Christ he in our age bracket for next season
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

He was great when he joined us, then got injured and never quite found his form for us again. Have good memories of him and the likes of Faurlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                Akos Buzsaky is 37 today.
                Is he doing much these days?....Got a few spare saturdays perhaps?

Comment

Was it him who had a fight with our manager who then got sacked ? Need a brandy to remember his name.

Comment

Jim Magilton was the numpty manager., and it screwed his career up.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      Jim Magilton was the numpty manager., and it screwed his career up.
                      Yeah thats the one cheers.

Comment

didn't akos and lock himself in the watford toilet and was to scared to come out

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          didn't akos and lock himself in the watford toilet and was to scared to come out
                          Don't sound like someone you want in the trenches with you does it!?

Comment

Very classy player who was fantastic before his injury at Chelsea in the cup. How we could do with him now.

Comment

Working...
                            X