D507E9QX4AI2GaG.jpg

Ps. Thanks for the cash

Comment

sadly i'll remember him for his missed penalties

Comment

Who
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

He was a decent player for us this season, didn't score as many as he should have but always seemed to me like he was giving 100%. Can't see us getting anyone better to be honest unless we find a gem from lower leagues, but that's unlikely

Comment

We already have someone better. Paul Smyth is a striker not a winger.

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
              He was a decent player for us this season, didn't score as many as he should have but always seemed to me like he was giving 100%. Can't see us getting anyone better to be honest unless we find a gem from lower leagues, but that's unlikely
              Could be worth signing again if affordable, unless as you say , a lower league gem is found.

Agree that Smyth could possibly do a decent job given the chance, it's just a pity he was loaned out to Accrington Stanley in January instead of given playing time at QPR.

Comment

Thought he put in a lot of effort but would rather see us bring in somone else next season.

Comment

Comment

Thought he always gave his all but will be remembered mostly for the 2 last minute penalties, was a kick away from being an always remembered icon, had he scored that pen v Brum but alas it will now be for missing 2 pens. Wish him well though we have had a lot worse than Nakki.

Comment

Working...
                    X