Eustace or Ainsworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

7 points in 7 games is hardy a new manager bounce. But I guess any manager will only be as good as the players we bring in. I'm sure Eustice could get us to 23rd slot next season which I'd take right now.
    I would take 21st spot!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

I would take 21st spot!
      Oh yeah.......24 team! Doh

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

But are we begging ? We could be waiting or searching for Mr Right or (Miss and Mrs Right)
        You might have something there mate ! Seeing as we haven't been able to get a fella that can do the job for years

Comment

Hopefully today’s result will give New Manager some confidence in there is some hope. I do hope we know who we want and will soon go and get him but Eustace has put himself in the running. But for a ludicrous penalty at Derby and Wells miss against Forest, we may not have lost in 5 games. Thin line between success and failure.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

You might have something there mate ! Seeing as we haven't been able to get a fella that can do the job for years
            Good point. Think it might be a black, transgender in a wheelchair.

Comment

Other than the Norwich debacle which to be honest they beat better teams than us and Blackburn which we were pi$$ poor again all the other games i dont think we played to bad a decent striker and couple defenders Eustace done ok imo.

and let manning take the pens in future who ever comes in

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Good point. Think it might be a black, transgender in a wheelchair.
                .....who is ex Tottenham....

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

.....who is ex Tottenham....
                  No wonder this site is going downhill with ####ing stupid replies re knockers one

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                    Both with one as an assistant?
                    Good shout fraggy, eustace had avery iffy start, but for mes impressed me with trying walker etc and different ideas, and has shown more ideas and attacking than supermac ever did, so good combo with ainsworth aswell, cant see why not...
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Neither.

Comment

Out of the two of them - Eustace. He shows promise, he comes across as calm and intelligent, he doesn't make excuses. He hasn't been afraid of playing youth from game one, in stark contrast to so many of our old school managers (Harry comes to mind but there have been others).

We love Ainsworth but he's been at Wycombe what, six years and they eneded up on the brink of the drop. His %s aren't that great.

These two are the extent of the board's ambitions, of course there are proven gaffers out there but they wont be coming here.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          These two are the extent of the board's ambitions
                          or maybe not if the plunge on Warburton today is anything to go by......

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

or maybe not if the plunge on Warburton today is anything to go by......
                            Lets hope so I had him when he drifted last week to 6-1 and Bowyer at 16-1 ! Warburton would be a solid choice.

Comment

Big Johnny Eustace and his Gilet Army all day long

Comment

Gotta be better options out there??? Reckon there are some great managers in Scotland who do well on a shoestring...... We could pay someone like Derek McInnes 50% of what we paid Mr McLaren and probably triple what Aberdeen are paying him.

Comment

Working...
                                X