Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video v Wed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Video v Wed

    For us who missed out on freezing streams !!

    https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...nesday-1-2-qpr

  • #2
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    For us who missed out on freezing streams !!

    https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...nesday-1-2-qpr
    FFS, unable to view due to being outside UK.
    So plus say my stream went down as I'm in The UK, and Sky says I can't watch their video as I'm outside The UK.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

    Comment


    • #3
      The best thing QPR can do in the offseason is fix QPR+

      Comment


      • #4
        https://twitter.com/i/status/1125027429045735424

        Joke of a penalty

        Comment


        • #5
          Another joke

          https://twitter.com/i/status/1125021476950880258

          Comment


          • #6
            Absolutely shocking, verging on dishonest

            Comment


            • #7
              Someone should have to answer to these, no apology letters, if you are not up to the task of refereeing at this level you need to be fired!They looked bad on the replay while watching the match, they look even worse now, this ref has been conned or bribed!
              @gatorTFC

              Comment


              • #8
                VAR must come in for all levels. To think a ref has the power to affect a team's future is shocking.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  VAR must come in for all levels. To think a ref has the power to affect a team's future is shocking.
                  Fully agree. As I have said before, if The MLS can have VAR why can't we?
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by gator View Post
                    Someone should have to answer to these, no apology letters, if you are not up to the task of refereeing at this level you need to be fired!They looked bad on the replay while watching the match, they look even worse now, this ref has been conned or bribed!
                    Completely agree Gator, this is a professional game is it not. Jeez this can't go on.
                    As Lad says they can ruin business' with diabolical decisions, and affect people's livelihoods,
                    not just players but staff in the background at these clubs

                    Comment


                    • #11

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        what was the reason for Smudger cupping his ears, was he getting abused from the travelling r's?
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X