Well it's not good news if true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop;n2515184[[I
    B]]Ainsworth has done wonders at Wycombe on a tight budget [/[/I]B]and probably knows all the league 1 and 2 players extremely well.

He is QPR through and through and I’m sure will take the challenge head on in bringing through our youth and hopefully identify a few gems from the lower leagues.

I would of preferred a Warburton or Pearson type but Ainsworth is no novice.

Theres people crying out for Bowyer on this site as he’s flavour of the month yet Ainsworth is much more qualified for this role.

My Hope is we don’t ruin his career!

He's just lost 11 of his last 15 games and avoided relegation on the last day of the season.

If that's doing wonders and we do appoint him then I seriously hope he doesn't hit a rough patch!

Comment

To give our board some credit I don't think they would be that stupid ,at least I hope so !!

Comment

There was a board meeting on Thursday, so maybe we will hear something soon?
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          Didn't Ric (jfl) have a poor hit rate when it came to being itk the last few years or am I mixing him up with someone else?
          He upset Sir Neil is JFR, Ric?

Comment

Working...
          X