Well it's not good news if true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it's not good news if true

Seems the major rumour doing the rounds is Ainsworth on Monday. (Jimmy Floyd Rabbit)
    I give up I really do if true.
    Makes me wonder whether decent managers have said they won't work
    under our dof.
    Are the only ones employed yes men?
    Nothing against Wild Thing personally, but it will ruin his rep with us.
    Never know I suppose others have hired unfancied/unknown managers who have done well.
    We have tried the big names........
    Not confident

Whoever it is will get my support but to be honest I'm tired of speculation.
    I'm at hillsborough today but only because we always do last game, be glad of a fresh start next season with a new manager.
    Please please get this appointment right rangers.

Comment

https://twitter.com/QPRFCOfficial/st...82327454892032

QPR FC‏ @QPRFCOfficial
      FollowFollow @QPRFCOfficial

#QPR are delighted to announce the appointment of Gareth Ainsworth as the club’s new manager. http://qprng.rs/GazIsBack

Not the real official site, but itk maybe?

Comment

That’s the same site that said warburton had been been appointed 25/4, fake site so wouldn’t read too much into that, their is some weird people about who make up stories, if Gareth is appointed then I would back him with my support, could do worse.

Comment

Hoping, and I do mean hoping rather than believe, that the club wouldn't be so stupid as to give the job to Ainsworth.

How could handing over the job to someone who has just lost 11 of his last 15 games at the wrong end of League One possibly be a sensible move forward.

But then again, how many of us expect the club to make the right decision for the right reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
            Hoping, and I do mean hoping rather than believe, that the club wouldn't be so stupid as to give the job to Ainsworth.

How could handing over the job to someone who has just lost 11 of his last 15 games at the wrong end of League One possibly be a sensible move forward.

But then again, how many of us expect the club to make the right decision for the right reasons.
            Why not? No one will be happy to anybody that comes in

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
              That’s the same site that said warburton had been been appointed 25/4, fake site so wouldn’t read too much into that, their is some weird people about who make up stories, if Gareth is appointed then I would back him with my support, could do worse.
              Ah ok thanks Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Comment

He did get a tune out of Eze i spose....................

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Why not? No one will be happy to anybody that comes in

Totally agree that whoever is appointed there will be plenty on here to criticize them.
                    However, although 11 defeats in 15 games is a natural shoe in, taking into account the previous two managers.
                    It's hardly what we need right now is it. If he is struggling in League One then how is he gonna cope in the Championship.

Comment

Didn't Ric (jfl) have a poor hit rate when it came to being itk the last few years or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Comment

I would like to say I'm officially out of the running for the job,I felt under the budget constraints I could not effectively take the club forward. I would like to thank you all for your support. I shall be making no further statements on this.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Ainsworth has done wonders at Wycombe on a tight budget and probably knows all the league 1 and 2 players extremely well.

He is QPR through and through and I’m sure will take the challenge head on in bringing through our youth and hopefully identify a few gems from the lower leagues.

I would of preferred a Warburton or Pearson type but Ainsworth is no novice.

Theres people crying out for Bowyer on this site as he’s flavour of the month yet Ainsworth is much more qualified for this role.

My Hope is we don’t ruin his career!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Ainsworth has done wonders at Wycombe on a tight budget and probably knows all the league 1 and 2 players extremely well.

He is QPR through and through and I’m sure will take the challenge head on in bringing through our youth and hopefully identify a few gems from the lower leagues.

I would of preferred a Warburton or Pearson type but Ainsworth is no novice.

Theres people crying out for Bowyer on this site as he’s flavour of the month yet Ainsworth is much more qualified for this role.

My Hope is we don’t ruin his career!
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Wrong end of the championship and skint. We're shopping on the bargain bucket for a manager and players.

Comment

Working...
                              X