New manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New manager

Whoever we appoint will be on a hiding to nothing.

Due to the last few seasons of drossball unless the results,standard of football and entertainment value
    improves quickly our crowd will get on his back and then the players and we will end up back at square one.

This reaction is understandable by the fans as we are so eager for the club to succeed and improve both on and off the pitch,how we combat these feelings i dont really know.

Some will say patience is needed but we have been patient for a long time and consequently the pressure mounts on the new man.Add to this player power,contract issues,budget,ffp and recruitment the pressure will only increase.

Given our board are taking their time i really hope they appoint someone experienced as i feel the new man will
    have a mountain to climb in helping to turn the club around

I asked a couple of days ago whether we as a fanbase have to lower expectations Bill.
    I mean no one else rates us so why we pile on the pressure is baffling

Comment

Anyway talking of new managers, Mr Neil Warnock doesn't know if he'll stay at Cardiff............

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Anyway talking of new managers, Mr Neil Warnock doesn't know if he'll stay at Cardiff............
        Hes still got it.....

https://youtu.be/nPHDrUDEkmo

Comment

I agree we need to take our time and get this right. Yet what’s more important is whether we have the wisdom to look beyond the box, like Norwich City and their DOF did. The carousel of managers and players won’t stop u til we devise an innovative strategy and stick with it. Otherwise we will continue to muck through the druck.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Hes still got it.....

https://youtu.be/nPHDrUDEkmo
            Ha ha saw that on twitter yesterday

Comment

Difficult but does depend who any new manager can bring in. We need basically a new defence and a couple of strikers, maybe one or two others depending on who leaves. Could be a combination of loans, freebies and small transfer fees.

We have a few good young players. If player recruitment is right a new manager might actually have an ok squad. No way promotion standard by a long way but perhaps plenty good enough to stay out of trouble and aim for mid table. Build from there over next few seasons.

We are coming off the back of several pretty miserable managerial appointments but not all doom and gloom. For the first time in years we have players coming through the ranks. If more than a publicity stunt Amit will have more of a chance to have an influence.

Of course could be another horrible season but now this one is done might as well be optimistic things might finally start to get better.

Comment

No compensation due on Bowyer.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.s...421.html%3famp

Jackett's contract expires 2021 so he can be ruled out.

Comment

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/0...mpression=true
                  Exclusive: Argentina legend Gabriel Batistuta could turn to management with interest from English clubs

Comment

Not sure where all this pressure and expectation is coming from as it has been clear for a long time that we are not a club that will challenge up the top of this division for a fairly long time.

Avoiding relegation is pretty much the expectation isn't it ?

Comment

Working...
                    X