Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chair

Ilias Chair 'the best player that has ever worn a Stevenage Football Club shirt' according to boss Dino Maamria

Speaking to CometSport's Dan Mountney ahead of Stevenage's final game of the League Two season against Cheltenham, Maamria lauded the attacker, saying: “Ilias is the best player that has ever worn a Stevenage Football Club shirt.

“He's probably the best player that has played in League Two.

https://www.thecomet.net/stevenage-f...ever-1-6032617

Looking forward seeing him next term

Feels like Adel mk 2

Comment

Oh boy, lets not get carried away. Good player I agree, but like Adel
      needs the right players around him, to make the team work, and be successful.

Comment

I liked what he under Ollie. Perhaps too many players in front of him and as he's played regularly this season the loan seemed the right thomg to do.

I really hope he doesn't get signed by another team in the summer, hes only got one year left. Let's get an extension in place asap

Comment

Very exciting, but pray to God we don't 'Ranger' him.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Feels like Adel mk 2
            I will take that. All the talent but without the attitute. Adel could've been at Barca had he not been a complete arsewipe.

I like Chair. Have been watching his progress at Stevenage and he assists or scores virtually every game. Looks a class act and hope he can transfer that to the big league next season.
            Not all our young loanees succeeded this term, Oteh and Smyth didnt do much, but this kid has made great strides.

Comment

Glad he has done so well.

Only played three league games last season and not much this season either. A loan spell just what he needed.

Comment

Going out on loan and getting rewarding game time in tough leagues is the making of many players, just look at the likes of Harry Kane. Hopefully this is the case with him. He certainly couldn't have gotten more glowing praise from their manager than that so he's obviously got a great attitude and work ethic to go to a place like that and deliver also, which all bodes well.

Comment

Working...
                X