• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

So its ok for him to abuse people but gets away with it

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      I don't think Ollys experiment of putting him up front worked, but if hes improved on the winger I saw under Olly hes going to have a big season.

I hope to see him in the Kiyan Prince Stadium - a very appropriate charity with all the knife crime going on.
      Well with Shodipo signing a new contract we've certainly got some exciting wide players already. Just hope we can get someone to score the goals

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Rangers fantasy Island is this what the stadium will be called,fits the bill quite well imo.
        Should've been for the last few years lol

Comment

Originally posted by Barnes Ian View Post

Believe it or not, I’m Ian.

And I live in Barnes, which is just over the Hammersmith bridge, if you’re not familiar with the area.

I only joined recently after many years on other boards, hence the first post. Don’t think I’ll post much more though, judging by all the aggro it seems there is on here.

How transparent can you be, soo obvious its someone from across the road putting myus site down again, obsessed with it
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

yeah course you are, its obvious you're one of the ####s, now bore off
            Isnt it dave, soo transparent & exactly what youve been saying trying to bring thgis place down

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Isnt it dave, soo transparent & exactly what youve been saying trying to bring thgis place down
              Getting bored of them now mate

Comment

I agree & am i seeing right, sure ive just seen that ian barnes is banned??!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  Ian come over to Rangers fantasy island. Everyone else has. This is a sinking ship. We don't abuse each other over there
                  Sod that. Rather stay on the sinking ship then go on that forum . Realised BrightonRentboy runs it . Anyone that don’t lick his a.r.se gets a permanent ban . He’ll like that over there being able to play god with em all . Silly little carnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    I agree & am i seeing right, sure ive just seen that ian barnes is banned??!!
                    What ?? Really? QPRJeff's new mate?? Do you think he had anything to do
                    with barnesy coming on here?.. Seemed to hit it off straight away.
                    Almost like he knew him......dunno just speculating

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post

Sod that. Rather stay on the sinking ship then go on that forum . Realised BrightonRentboy runs it . Anyone that don’t lick his a.r.se gets a permanent ban . He’ll like that over there being able to play god with em all . Silly little carnt.
                      This one ain't gonna sink Ricks. That really infuriates him btw

Comment

Originally posted by Barnes Ian View Post

Do you ever stop moaning?
                        btw......oh you've left again!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post

You would suit being the rent boys little go too

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

You would suit being the rent boys little go too
                            Your mum changed my mind

Comment

Good lord who dug this up?
                              My account was obviously hacked, I've been in a coma for 5yrs

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Good lord who dug this up?
                                My account was obviously hacked, I've been in a coma for 5yrs

Comment

Working...
                                X