No announcement yet.

Ollie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ollie starting to get like some of the others believing in his own hype, he lost the plot also, wouldn't have him or Bircham back

Comment

Ollie believes he's the best thing since sliced bread when his record was terrible really. Didn't even have the brain to see what was wrong and change it until it was too late. Play the system to suit the players not the other way around. Kept playing players out of position, having to change system and players at half time quite a few times. Playing youngsters and then dropping them next game when they did well. Talking absolute waffle during fans forums, interviews and podcasts, calling out fans, goading Millwall fans and generally looking like he had gone mad. Bought most of his pressure on himself. Ok he knew his position was being tapped up by McLaren and Fernandes but you respond to that by trying different things and getting results to make Fernandes think twice. Despite McLarens stint not working out it doesn't mean it was wrong to get rid of Ollie. He believes because he was player and manager here twice he should be untouchable and deserve to be here regardless of results.

Comment

He's got to hype himself up to try and get another management job as his recent record won't help him.

To be honest, SMC will have to do the same soon...

Comment

You lot crack me up, ofcourse with a capital `O` hes bigging himself after the sheeite hetook from numpties creaming over THE BY FAR SUPERIOR bolx that was getting thrown about, as i said at the time totally disrespectful to him and did he fook lose it, he was peeved at the shite he was getting and him knowing that by far superior pratt was in tonys ear, id be exactly the same as my uncle
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            You lot crack me up, ofcourse with a capital `O` hes bigging himself after the sheeite hetook from numpties creaming over THE BY FAR SUPERIOR bolx that was getting thrown about, as i said at the time totally disrespectful to him and did he fook lose it, he was peeved at the shite he was getting and him knowing that by far superior pratt was in tonys ear, id be exactly the same as my uncle
            Glad you aren't defending his record Pinkie. Admit SMC was carp too. Hopefully next appointment will be a level above those two numpties. Can't be any worse after all.

Comment

The stick Ollie gets for his second stint here at the club is unreal. The bloke was brought in and told he would have a shoe string budget, bring youth through to the first team and restore some pride in the badge, whilst also trying to keep us in the league.

like everyone for the last two years we’ve all been worried about relegation and he kept us quite comfortably in the end.

His sacking was extremely harsh and the upgrade with Steve hardly worked out. In fact I believe we will finish on less points than Ollie achieved.

All that said, this Ollie talk has got to stop. Time to move on and focus on the next manager as this next one is so important or we might end up in league 1.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                The stick Ollie gets for his second stint here at the club is unreal. The bloke was brought in and told he would have a shoe string budget, bring youth through to the first team and restore some pride in the badge, whilst also trying to keep us in the league.

like everyone for the last two years we’ve all been worried about relegation and he kept us quite comfortably in the end.

His sacking was extremely harsh and the upgrade with Steve hardly worked out. In fact I believe we will finish on less points than Ollie achieved.

All that said, this Ollie talk has got to stop. Time to move on and focus on the next manager as this next one is so important or we might end up in league 1.
                Now see that's bang on, and I put it up.
                Tell the General not to peep if it upsets him so much!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Well said maids, becareful if you put same exact same over the road as you wouldnt fit in saying the above, and about ollie having us on more points was all my bet was with hal billy bleach welcher
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Strong finish ? We won 3 and lost 4 of the last 7. I'd call that an average end to a season.
                    That's more than ok as far as his fans are concerned.

if he was that good another club would have employed him by now (yes he would have had to forego getting paid by QPR still) , but at least he'd be working.

Comment

He is the new brizol banksy
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

The man's a legend in his own mind !

Comment

There's only one Ollie,and he from essexlive,or up road from me,and his heart skips a beat
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Well said maids, becareful if you put same exact same over the road as you wouldnt fit in saying the above, and about ollie having us on more points was all my bet was with hal billy bleach welcher
                            Nothing like comparing turds Pinkie! Hopefully next appointment will be a step up from likes of SMC, IH and JFH then we all be happy.

Comment

Going for the Walsall job apparently.

Comment

Good he is at least being linked with jobs now. Walsall could be a decent fit. Could maybe do for them in League 2 what he did with us in League 1 in his first spell with us.

Comment

Working...
                                X