Ollie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ollie

The situation at Queens Park Rangers proves they were wrong to sack me says Ian Holloway amid Plymouth Argyle links

He's not wrong imo. Finished the season strong under him.And then look what Mac did

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/situation-queens-park-rangers-proves-2825944

Ollie has lost it towards the end ! Liked him first time round but second coming was a mistake all round. Calling out the fans v Brentford was when he lost me.

Comment

Not the best move to make I agree, the fans thing v Bees, but you could put it down to his passion for the club.
      I'm just remembering a great comeback v Fools, a win at Villa, and I was fairly optimistic for the summer
      and excited about the youth players he blooded being involved even more.
      Just wondering if we should've let him carry on

Comment

Are things REALLY that boring at the moment that we have to have the whole Ollie debate AGAIN.

It's been done to death a thousand times already.

Please lets just move on.

Comment

If Ollie was that good he be in a decent club now,he ain't on both counts
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

He's still being paid by the club so can't go to another club unless he gives up what the club pays him , one thing is for sure time has proven is the board made their habitual #### up by paying TWO MANAGERS for the club to serve its seasonal amount of dross giving the fans such great entertainment
            Last edited by dogsrrs; 03-05-2019, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Is Adel available for the playoffs?
              QPR since 1993
              WATRB since 2015
              First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
                He is for bake off

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

He is for bake off
                  Clever boy. If he can make his own naan bread, he'll save a fortune at Nando's.
                  QPR since 1993
                  WATRB since 2015
                  First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    He's still being paid by the club so can't go to another club unless he gives up what the club pays him , one thing is for sure time has proven is the board made their habitual #### up by paying TWO MANAGERS for the club to serve its seasonal amount of dross giving the fans such great entertainment
                    Yeah, we're skint, struggling to meet FFP but pay for two managers and expensive loan signings. Seemed a last throw of the dice before heading off to the Poor House.

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
                      No but Remy is.

Comment

Strong finish ? We won 3 and lost 4 of the last 7. I'd call that an average end to a season.

Comment

Loved his first spell, hated his second. Awful manager at this level. Only improved a bit after he was forced to change his ridiculous system and start playing youngsters. Almost took us down from a position of safety in first season back and something like 11 months between away wins at one point. Just how bad does he have to be?

If he was any good would have been snapped up. Was touting his availability at beginning of season. Only been linked with a couple of jobs and both of those bottom end of League One which says it all in terms of how he is viewed in footballing world. All managers under contract when got rid of. Doesn't stop most taking other jobs. Fact is he has had his time and, if he stays in management, will be working his way down the leagues.

Comment

But he got passion
                            and passion,and er um hmmm passion

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              But he got passion
                              and passion,and er um hmmm passion
                              Have to admit I worry about how bruised his body must be from all that chest thumping.

Maybe Pinkie can rub in some soothing massage oil to help with it?

Comment

Working...
                              X