Luke Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

In a strange way we looked decent by not relying on LF to do everything but yeah, we do need to keep him
    I think Scowen picked up were Freeman left off.

Comment

Gone was maybe able to play until safety secured, probably a done deal to a better Championship team or one of the relegated teams, not sure he's good enough for the prem

Comment

He's our best player by a country mile but the bar is pretty low .I expect he will go and don't think we will get what most expect we will,my guess is only £4 million

Comment

Based on past sales and how the Board have no clue what they are doing when it comes to selling players, I wouldn't be surprised if we sell Freeman for about £1m and then claim we doubled his value

Comment

Our biggest customers are all Norwich fans reckon he's going there for about 3.75m?

if that's true its a bit of a joke as I know Brighton want 1.5m for a CB on loan at Peterborough

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Based on past sales and how the Board have no clue what they are doing when it comes to selling players, I wouldn't be surprised if we sell Freeman for about £1m and then claim we doubled his value
              He’s only worth what clubs are willing to pay as was shown with smithies .Our only hope is there are a few clubs interested but even then I can’t see it being what fans expect.

Comment

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8896946.html

Freeman Interview

“It’s been a bizarre season,” Freeman reflects. “We started really badly then we kicked on and were unbeaten for a while, and things were looking good. Then it’s been a slow, slippery slope.”

So what happened? “I think we’ve been unlucky. Speaking to a few lads the other day, if you look at the 15 or 16 games of this bad run, in six or seven we have deserved something out of the game, whether it is a penalty decision that has not gone our way. We have had so many letters from the referees association [PGMOL] apologising for decisions. I think we have had eight letters apologising for decisions that have cost us a point or three. If in six or seven of those games you pick up a point, then we are nowhere near the bottom six. Then you’re mid-table, looking up rather than down. But that’s how it goes.”

Comment

Can we swap him for a decent manager
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Can we swap him for a decent manager
                    More like we will get rid of our best player for SFA and get a pony manager in. Whats the betting on that?

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

More like we will get rid of our best player for SFA and get a pony manager in. Whats the betting on that?
                      Wait & see, your just clutching at straws again

Comment

Working...
                      X