Warnock?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock?!

Guys, could we maybe, maybe, maybe actually be waiting to see if Warnock will be available? We all know that Amit was/is extremely fond of him before this carousel started to roll. ​​​​

While waiting, we are still safe, why not meet up with those managers available to create a shortlist for the future? I think Amit has been doing most things the right way over the years, as well as Hoos by the way. I think Les also knows that Warnock is the one for QPR, if available!
    They have to be smarter then to offer the job to Moore or someone else at this moment not even knowing what managers are out there after PL ends? If not Warnock then maybe C. Hughton could leave..
    Last edited by erikmata; 28-04-2019, 11:26 AM.

Why with us ? Are we that attractive ?

Comment

Why not, he know he will be loved by the fans and the board. Is there any downside for him with these two previous seasons we've had?
      I'd say it is indeed possible..

Comment

Why would Cariff sack Warnock there's not a better manager to get them back up they was never good enough in the first place , and the same probably applies to Chris Houghton

Comment

The downside is a certain Mr Les Ferdinand.

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
            Guys, could we maybe, maybe, maybe actually be waiting to see if Warnock will be available? We all know that Amit was/is extremely fond of him before this carousel started to roll. ​​​​

While waiting, we are still safe, why not meet up with those managers available to create a shortlist for the future? I think Amit has been doing most things the right way over the years, as well as Hoos by the way. I think Les also knows that Warnock is the one for QPR, if available!
            They have to be smarter then to offer the job to Moore or someone else at this moment not even knowing what managers are out there after PL ends? If not Warnock then maybe C. Hughton could leave..
            NW will not work with LF remember?

Brighton pretty much sure to stay in PL so CH is going nowhere.

Comment

Well, first of all we do not know what Warnocks contract say? Second, football boards are hardly known as the smartest, as we have seen over the years..
              Third, there is talk about the players not being happy with the style of play CH applies.. that could be a reson.

No matter what, there are no reason to offer the job to anyone too early before we know who are available.

Comment

Warnock stayed with Cardiff without any major signings authorised by the Board. The owners were not prepared to throw money at staying in the Premier League and stuck with Warnock even though they've been fighting relegation all season. That's called a clear strategy and loyalty. Why would Cardiff sack him now and why on earth would be want to join our circus when he know from experience we have no direction or loyalty to any manager?

Comment

I would love sir Neil back and give him 3 yrs . Just give him the time to sort it, no matter how far
                  off the playoffs we are, he would get it right given time.

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                    Why not, he know he will be loved by the fans and the board. Is there any downside for him with these two previous seasons we've had?
                    I'd say it is indeed possible..

He knows he'd be loved by the board does he....? That would be the same board that sacked him after a rough spell having previously worked miracles you mean?

Why on earth would he come back to QPR even if he was sacked by Cardiff, which won't happen anyway, and even if we then offered him the job????

As much as I'd love Warnock to come back, you are beyond deluded if you think it will ever happen for a number of reasons.
                    Last edited by Del; 28-04-2019, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Warnock wont come back in a million years - that ship has sailed unfortunately.

I am also against the suggestion we wait any longer to appoint a manager going forwards. How long does it take? Why did we sack McLaren when we had no-one lined up to take over? Smells all like the board are making out they're in the market for the right man and taking their time, but what has changed in the last month? Get someone in, and let them get on with sorting out this shocking playing squad.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Warnock wont come back in a million years - that ship has sailed unfortunately.

I am also against the suggestion we wait any longer to appoint a manager going forwards. How long does it take? Why did we sack McLaren when we had no-one lined up to take over? Smells all like the board are making out they're in the market for the right man and taking their time, but what has changed in the last month? Get someone in, and let them get on with sorting out this shocking playing squad.
                        Waiting to see if Charlton make it through the play offs.

Comment

I am sure NW would be chomping on bit to come back to a club that sacked him for a pittance to what he is earning now and capable of earning.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Why with us ? Are we that attractive ?
                            I'm a catch,can't comment on rest of you
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Fcking dinosaur like the rest of the old names we've been linked with.

I'd wait outside the Amex stadium for them to sack Hughton and get him in ASAP

Comment

Working...
                              X