X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Praying Charlton don't win the POs
    Me too.
    I think the delay is because Bowyer is first choice.

Comment

Oh i hope so sheep, him or Warburton must be the ones to go for.
      Jacket would be interesting though, done very well at Wall and Pompey.

Comment

Jovanavic suddenly in at 10-1 that’s a big jump from 45-1

Comment

Strange...66-1 on PP

Comment

Who is Strange

Comment

...you bleddy sh*t

Comment

What price Sol Campbell, surprised he’s not in the betting yet. Not my choice but fits the Sir Les bill and performed a miracle really at Macclesfield. Still hoping Warburton or Bowyer though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  What price Sol Campbell, surprised he’s not in the betting yet. Not my choice but fits the Sir Les bill and performed a miracle really at Macclesfield. Still hoping Warburton or Bowyer though.
                  How does he fit the bill for Les.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

They look alike

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      Not ready imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Said in his interview on Sky not enough Black Managers? So employing Sol at Rangers would fit that bill as well as being young and upcoming. Not my choice but he has done a decent job at Macclesfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Not ready imo
                          Wouldn’t be my choice but if lampard can walk straight into derby and gerrard can walk into Glasgow rangers why would Campbell be considered not ready ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Wouldn’t be my choice but if lampard can walk straight into derby and gerrard can walk into Glasgow rangers why would Campbell be considered not ready ?
                            Good point Stainrod.......I suppose those two have had good backing in the market, could be argued.
                            But yeah it's not all about money, as we know, its about knowing players

Comment

• You can see where les is coming from when the black lads like ince and Campbell have to start at the bottom to get a chance and others walk straight in at a higher level . Is it racism or not I’m not sure but it does seem unfair.

Comment

• Heard Darren Moore providing "Expert" analysis of the play-offs the other day. Started off saying form goes out of the window then about a minute laster said you really want to go into these games with momentum.

Jeeeeeez......no wonder Albion replaced him with a groundsman

Bullet dodged IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X