Darren Moore we will be looking for another manager after 3 month's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    Les didn’t #### the club up that was done before he came in & has been doing his best to try & fix it, and it’s slowly getting there but will take a while, bringing youth through & getting rid of the high earners, calling him a moron Northolt is out of order, take a look at yourself first.
    The spending was done before he arrived, but he was advising TF in the 2014/15 season and must have beeen involved in the decison not to spend in the January window and then appointed Ramsay instead of looking for a proper manager to try and avoid relegation. So that was the start of his reign as Director of F...ups.

his role in appointment of failure after failure and not appointing Warnock is scandelous. As for the squads he has helped put together are disappointing to say the least.

Do I trust him to appoint the right person this time? NO!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      There were loads of rumours going around last night on Twitter that Ainsworth had been offered the job.

Better than Moore if we are going to take a punt. Has more managerial experience, knows the lower leagues so much be aware of some gems and knows our club.

However, I would still like to see someone of Warburtons calibre appointed or even Pearson. There are also rumours Hughton is going to get sacked at the end of the season and I think he would also be a outstanding candidate if he was willing to drop back into the championship.
      Twitter rumour that he wants to bring Akinfenwa with him to solve our lack of goals.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Twitter rumour that he wants to bring Akinfenwa with him to solve our lack of goals.
        Got a better goals per minute ratio than Nahki Wells....

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

The spending was done before he arrived, but he was advising TF in the 2014/15 season and must have beeen involved in the decison not to spend in the January window and then appointed Ramsay instead of looking for a proper manager to try and avoid relegation. So that was the start of his reign as Director of F...ups.

his role in appointment of failure after failure and not appointing Warnock is scandelous. As for the squads he has helped put together are disappointing to say the least.

Do I trust him to appoint the right person this time? NO!
          If the ordinary man in the street was as poor as LF at his job he would be sacked, but being employed in football it seems you can make as many f ups as you want and keep your job or get employed by another club even though you have a poor track record.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Lol.
            A huge target man, like Smith. Record of 1 in 3 in the lower divisions and 1 in 4 for Swansea. Now 36yrs old.

If this us the best Ainsworth can offer we'd better prepare for L1.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
              If the ordinary man in the street was as poor as LF at his job he would be sacked, but being employed in football it seems you can make as many f ups as you want and keep your job or get employed by another club even though you have a poor track record.
              I think you'll find that the everyman would also be able to get a job somewhere else as well....although maybe not in the exact same job or as quickly, easily or with a farking great big pay-out

Comment

Talking about Bircham and Darren Moore as a pair now God help us hope that is just paper talk.

Comment

Wouldn't be long before he's known as Darren No Moore

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Correct

Comment

Moore ruling himself out and Bowyer creeping up the odds again, was 25-1 now up to 16-1 on Skybet, although doesn’t take much might have a fiver on him myself at that price.

Comment

Or Barren Mooron

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          Moore ruling himself out and Bowyer creeping up the odds again, was 25-1 now up to 16-1 on Skybet, although doesn’t take much might have a fiver on him myself at that price.
                          Can see Bowyer being a credible option personally. Been impressed how he's pushed Charlton on from Robinson, who I think left when they were outside the play-offs last season.

Comment

Agreed Mush as a young upcoming manager Bowyer fits the bill nicely although it will of course be a gamble, whoever gets it. If he or Warburton get it I will be pretty happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Agreed Mush as a young upcoming manager Bowyer fits the bill nicely although it will of course be a gamble, whoever gets it. If he or Warburton get it I will be pretty happy.
                              I saw Warburton on Sky last night commenting on the Arsenal game. Did think to myself that he would be good for us - talks a good game IMO

Comment

Can see Bowyer being a credible option personally. Been impressed how he's pushed Charlton on from Robinson, who I think left when they were outside the play-offs last season.
                                Praying Charlton don't win the POs

Comment

Working...
                                X