Darren Moore we will be looking for another manager after 3 month's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    You can say the same about stoke & Swansea with prem league squads, clutching at straws mush, if Moore gets the job there will be some tears on here Lol
    Except we are not considering the Stoke or Swansea manager for the job here are we?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
      You can say the same about stoke & Swansea with prem league squads, clutching at straws mush, if Moore gets the job there will be some tears on here Lol
      Thought Swansea had got rid of most of their players and were playing all their youth ?

As for Stoke, there is something rotten at that club although you would have though Rowett would have done better with what he had.

Comment

Drifting in the betting, now odds against. Ainsworth is shortening.

Comment

Ainsworth? The same Ainsworth who's side have won 2 in 15 games? Ex Ranger fans favourite and someone who will see us as a step up so will toe the line and get on with the job.

Comment

Loved him as a player but why do we have to go down the line of going for ex players or managers.

Comment

Ainsworth probably the worst out the lot we have been linked with. Struggling in league 1. If he wasn’t a qpr player wouldn’t even be considered

Comment

Can't see Ainsworth getting the job. Practically runs everything at Wycombe so if he did the same for us Les Ferdinand would be out of a job.

Comment

Ainsworth is now 1/3 to get job from 6/1 yesterday morning. Someone must have had a few quid on although it doesn't take much to change the odds in this market because bookies very wary of possible inside info.

Comment

We are either going to be somewhat underwhelmed or we are going to go completely left field and an outsiders going to get it. I am sticking with Warburton or Bowyer but I wouldn’t rule out Warnock based on his friendship with Amit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      We are either going to be somewhat underwhelmed or we are going to go completely left field and an outsiders going to get it. I am sticking with Warburton or Bowyer but I wouldn’t rule out Warnock based on his friendship with Amit.
                      one thing for sure who ever it is someone won't like it!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

one thing for sure who ever it is someone won't like it!
                        You're not wrong there. Every single name mentioned has been slated by someone. Even if Pep or klopp offered to come in and do the job for free, some experts on here would still be against.

Comment

To be honest, I'd rather have Eustace in charge than most of the names that have come up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            To be honest, I'd rather have Eustace in charge than most of the names that have come up.
                            His odds have shortened

Comment

There were loads of rumours going around last night on Twitter that Ainsworth had been offered the job.

Better than Moore if we are going to take a punt. Has more managerial experience, knows the lower leagues so much be aware of some gems and knows our club.

However, I would still like to see someone of Warburtons calibre appointed or even Pearson. There are also rumours Hughton is going to get sacked at the end of the season and I think he would also be a outstanding candidate if he was willing to drop back into the championship.

Comment

I'd bet that IF Hughton was sacked then someone like West Brom will take him when they invariably get knocked out of the play-offs.

IF we got Hughton (which I would seriously doubt unless Tottenham Les does the biz) I'd be well happy. Proper manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X