Darren Moore we will be looking for another manager after 3 month's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    I'm getting pissed off with Les and his racial drum banging. Is that all he sees? Colour?
    What does he think of whites truthfully I wonder?
    He went out with Dani Behr and Ulrika Jonsson.... In all fairness he makes a valid point: given how many black players are in the game there are strangely very few in football management. But I want him to focus 100% on fixing this club because it is a sh it state and has got worse each year under his tenure as DOF. Like most of us I do not care what colour the manager is or any of the players - I do not give a sh it about any of that as long as they all deliver. We have had plenty of sh it white managers and players. This next manager appointment is crucial - whoever he is and whatever colour he is. We simply cannot afford another f uck up.

Comment

Les didn’t #### the club up that was done before he came in & has been doing his best to try & fix it, and it’s slowly getting there but will take a while, bringing youth through & getting rid of the high earners, calling him a moron Northolt is out of order, take a look at yourself first.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
        Les didn’t #### the club up that was done before he came in & has been doing his best to try & fix it, and it’s slowly getting there but will take a while, bringing youth through & getting rid of the high earners, calling him a moron Northolt is out of order, take a look at yourself first.
        It’s slowly getting there? Really? I do not see any improvement over the last four years. The complete opposite in fact.

Comment

The damage was done in the summer of 2012 with Fernandes and Hughes killing the club stone dead with their buy anything that moves approach. All on stupid wages and not a penny profit gained and in somes cases we paid them off. Ferdinand's not been a success if you look at how the team has performed since he arrived and we have gone through too many managers in his time to say he is getting there. On the other hand I think he was given his role by the man reslosible knowing full well this was on the cards and to appease the fans. The issues and place we find ourselves in is down to one many only Tony Fernandes and anyone blaming Les, Redknapp even that moron Hughes is wrong as our owner has been behind the wheel the whole way but has let go before we crashed and burned completely.

Comment

Slowly but surely getting us to division 1.

Comment

​​there's truth to what he's saying but is it really something our dof should be focusing on with the state the club us in...

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                ​​there's truth to what he's saying but is it really something our dof should be focusing on with the state the club us in...
                That’s beautiful - they cut back to the studio and the two black presenters.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

He went out with Dani Behr and Ulrika Jonsson.... In all fairness he makes a valid point: given how many black players are in the game there are strangely very few in football management. But I want him to focus 100% on fixing this club because it is a sh it state and has got worse each year under his tenure as DOF. Like most of us I do not care what colour the manager is or any of the players - I do not give a sh it about any of that as long as they all deliver. We have had plenty of sh it white managers and players. This next manager appointment is crucial - whoever he is and whatever colour he is. We simply cannot afford another f uck up.
                  Bravo ....

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

That’s beautiful - they cut back to the studio and the two black presenters.
                    Yeah i saw that the other morning

Comment

Les didn’t #### the club up
                      No he didn't. But his appointment helped fvkit up some more.

There no evidence that he would be a competent DoF and he had no form. The same goes for Darren More, except that what form he has is deeply worrying for us.

Comment

Personally would prefer someone with more experience, such as Warburton, but not as down as some seem about Moore.

Record at WBA ok save for bad home run which led to sacking. Yes they have a strong squad but we should know from our own experiences that a squad at least half full of players who want to be elsewhere (Premiership) does not always translate to great on the pitch. Steadied the ship, kept them in hunt. In my view sacking harsh and seems to be fair amount of support for him in the game.

Probably press nonsense anyway but if he did come would be happy to give him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          Personally would prefer someone with more experience, such as Warburton, but not as down as some seem about Moore.

Record at WBA ok save for bad home run which led to sacking. Yes they have a strong squad but we should know from our own experiences that a squad at least half full of players who want to be elsewhere (Premiership) does not always translate to great on the pitch. Steadied the ship, kept them in hunt. In my view sacking harsh and seems to be fair amount of support for him in the game.

Probably press nonsense anyway but if he did come would be happy to give him a chance.
                          This

Comment

If we being pc,can I give Alex Scott one for 3 months
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Didn't West Brom get tonked by Leeds after losing to Shefiield United as well as struggling at home for 2 months before Moore got sacked ?

All I'll say is that if you cannot get a PL squad top of the Championship then there is no real hope with that manager....if only we'd done the same with Redknapp

Comment

You can say the same about stoke & Swansea with prem league squads, clutching at straws mush, if Moore gets the job there will be some tears on here Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X