Darren Moore we will be looking for another manager after 3 month's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Do we need to be more realistic? Us the fans?
    I have just asked the same in Eze thread.
    Well if you look at the managers we have appointed the last few years we’ve had abit of everything. We’ve had big names, young and hungry, supposedly great coaches, great motivators and they’ve all been sacked or left. I’ve said it so many times the main thing we need to get right is player recruitment!! And it needs to be consistent. And the end of the day it’s the players who decide wether we win or lose.

Comment

Think there is a few managers in front of Moore. West Brom have a strong squad and if he couldn’t do anything with that how is he going to deal with this shower we have at LR. I think we need to have experience as it will be a tough season next year. Warburton for me and would take Pearson, I know he is a prat but I think he would do a job.
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

ok Gonzo

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Well if you look at the managers we have appointed the last few years we’ve had abit of everything. We’ve had big names, young and hungry, supposedly great coaches, great motivators and they’ve all been sacked or left. I’ve said it so many times the main thing we need to get right is player recruitment!! And it needs to be consistent. And the end of the day it’s the players who decide wether we win or lose.
          Spot on if Norwich can do it why not us.

Ill tell you why we have novices in every dept .

Managerial appointments a disaster ,player recruitment poor to put it mildly,leadership non existant no strategy no ambition ziltch.

DOF collecting a wedge for doing #### all and will continue for as long as he is allowed.

How long has Ferdinand been here and are we making progress.......ambition avoid relegation really

Comment

I've got an idea. Why not wait and see who they appoint before we go mad and insult everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              I've got an idea. Why not wait and see who they appoint before we go mad and insult everybody.
              Take your point but we been down that road to many times!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                Insulting everybody is better than a few.,Bill don't discriminate, we all tools
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Completely agree Fordy. Bang on mate.

Comment

In all my years following the hoops i have never felt
                    so low

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      In all my years following the hoops i have never felt
                      so low
                      It's bad init Bill.......Just can't see as how we get out, with this ffp ########.
                      What I find baffling/annoying is teams like, as a for instance Derby spend spend spend every year, and
                      no brake is put on them

Comment

Dave. The FFP situation has been caused by our genial chairman who oversaw a mis management that defies belief. Our record transfer fee is around the 10 million mark yet he has managed to spend over a quarter of a billion quid. Had we had recruited players of a younger age with a sell on value this would have been such a problem as Bournemouth are showing year in year out. Wilson couple million being touted around the 30 to 40 million mark, Ake 18 million now around 40 million which means a healthy balance sheet. Who have we sold on for a profit from the boom days of Fernandes spending? Sterling has been our best sale and Fernandes had nowt to do with that deal.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Dave. The FFP situation has been caused by our genial chairman who oversaw a mis management that defies belief. Our record transfer fee is around the 10 million mark yet he has managed to spend over a quarter of a billion quid. Had we had recruited players of a younger age with a sell on value this would have been such a problem as Bournemouth are showing year in year out. Wilson couple million being touted around the 30 to 40 million mark, Ake 18 million now around 40 million which means a healthy balance sheet. Who have we sold on for a profit from the boom days of Fernandes spending? Sterling has been our best sale and Fernandes had nowt to do with that deal.
                          100% agree.

Comment

He's been an unmitigated disaster. From start to finish. Caterham 2.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              I've just seen Eustace post match interview , I've heard other posters say he's dull and uninspiring but I don't see him that way he's quetely out spoken says it truethfully as it is , he says the club have too many players that are used to losing and is an advocate of young players yeah he's unproven but listening to him imo he identifies the problems and isn't frightened saying where the lie
                              not only used to losing dogs, but it doesn't seem to bother them either
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Spot on. Great post.....but what happens now? I still cannot believe they sacked McLaren without having a replacement lined up....it is amateurish. What does Teflon Les do all day? This is the worst squad I can ever remember - and we have had some pony teams over the years. He has been DOF for 4 years......doing what exactly? TF has completely f ucked the club up from top to bottom and yes we could quite easily be Caterham 2 under this moron.

Comment

Working...
                                X