Darren Moore we will be looking for another manager after 3 month's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren Moore we will be looking for another manager after 3 month's

If this bunch of idiots hire Darren Moore they want their heads tested, the guy took over WBA that just come down from the premier league with good players, what track record does he have with bringing young player's through.
    We need someone that has a track record with youngsters and experience.
    I believe it will be one of LF politically correct appointments.
    I just hope someone comes in and buys this lot out that knows how to run a football club.

We can only hope Macca someone does buy this clown and his cronies out.

Comment

The club is already a joke and if the rumours are true that Moore has been offered the job then we are f***ed.

There is no way that this appointment would be made on any other reason that Les is pulling the strings.

Moores credentials for this job do not stack up and he shouldn’t even be being considered when we have the likes of Warburton and Pearson In the mid whose Cv’s offer a lot more gravitas than Moore’s.

I think most fans will see through this appointment if it has any legs and will divide the fan base and board even more.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        The club is already a joke and if the rumours are true that Moore has been offered the job then we are f***ed.

There is no way that this appointment would be made on any other reason that Les is pulling the strings.

Moores credentials for this job do not stack up and he shouldn’t even be being considered when we have the likes of Warburton and Pearson In the mid whose Cv’s offer a lot more gravitas than Moore’s.

I think most fans will see through this appointment if it has any legs and will divide the fan base and board even more.
        I agree

Comment

Not interested in politics of colour etc
          but imo we are treading water as a club and he will be a pay off before xmas

Comment

Has Moore been offered the job?If this is true and he takes it another shite appointment.

This would be another step down the road to oblivion.

How on earth is this happening

Comment

talk about kicking a guy before he has even joined!

Comment

All speculation & who ever comes I will give my support

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  Totally agree with you & not those muppets

Comment

I've just seen Eustace post match interview , I've heard other posters say he's dull and uninspiring but I don't see him that way he's quetely out spoken says it truethfully as it is , he says the club have too many players that are used to losing and is an advocate of young players yeah he's unproven but listening to him imo he identifies the problems and isn't frightened saying where the lie

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Totally agree with you & not those muppets
                      Muppets?

Part of the pc brigade then? Please explain to me what credentials, experience that Moore brings to this club over other applicants then?

what differentiates him as the outstanding candidate against the other names that are in the running for this role?

The truth is the next appointment is massive for this club and it will be the club playing politics if they go with Moore rather than selecting what we need right now.

As I said on another post if Chris Houghton was available against the candidates we are considering then he’d be in pole position due to his CV. This isn’t a race thing, I would care if our manager was purple as if he was the right man for the job.

This decision if it has got legs is in my opinion not based on hiring the best people for the job who are available.

I dare to say that if QPR were to take a risk on a appointment and not go with a Warburton or Pearson type that most would prefer to see Ainsworth or Bowyer given the shot.

If Moore gets the job He won’t know what’s hit him and the fans will be even more alienated from the club.

Anyway I look forward to reading why we are muppets and why Moore is the stand out candidate for you all of sudden?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Muppets?

Part of the pc brigade then? Please explain to me what credentials, experience that Moore brings to this club over other applicants then?

what differentiates him as the outstanding candidate against the other names that are in the running for this role?

The truth is the next appointment is massive for this club and it will be the club playing politics if they go with Moore rather than selecting what we need right now.

As I said on another post if Chris Houghton was available against the candidates we are considering then he’d be in pole position due to his CV. This isn’t a race thing, I would care if our manager was purple as if he was the right man for the job.

This decision if it has got legs is in my opinion not based on hiring the best people for the job who are available.

I dare to say that if QPR were to take a risk on a appointment and not go with a Warburton or Pearson type that most would prefer to see Ainsworth or Bowyer given the shot.

If Moore gets the job He won’t know what’s hit him and the fans will be even more alienated from the club.

Anyway I look forward to reading why we are muppets and why Moore is the stand out candidate for you all of sudden?
                        Well said if your good enough doesn't matter what colour you are you get the job.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          I've just seen Eustace post match interview , I've heard other posters say he's dull and uninspiring but I don't see him that way he's quetely out spoken says it truethfully as it is , he says the club have too many players that are used to losing and is an advocate of young players yeah he's unproven but listening to him imo he identifies the problems and isn't frightened saying where the lie
                          he's the fella that left players player of the season and supporters player of the season on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            His failed at a club where he's a legend and had all the support anyone could ask for. The baggies love him but couldn't wait to get shot of him as gaffer.
                            And that is his sole managerial experience. After all the fvckups the board have made, how could they possibly justify taking time and then appointing him?
                            Over Warburton, to take one example? How could anyone possibly do that?

Nothing personal against him, it's our board and team Les who - if the money is talking - are about fvck it up yet again.

Comment

Absolute disaster waiting to happen and the contract should state that the DOF goes if he fails that way we are safeguarded from this #### again.

Comment

Working...
                              X