Mark Warburton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Maids, He will appoint him and it will be for all the wrong reasons and will sum up Ferdinand's spell as DOF. We need an experienced manager who has an understanding of working under huge restraints yet we look to choose a guy with 8 to 9 months of managerial experience. Sums up what Rangers has become in a nutshell and the quicker Ferdinand and Fernandes #### off the better.
    If this is the route they go then we are an absolute joke.

He’s now favourite with the bookies and we are becoming Les’s personal fight which is so wrong.

If even argue the likes of Ainsworth are more experienced for this job than Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
      Why don’t you just say it’s because he’s a black man rather than go round the houses about him, anyway he hasn’t got the job yet if at all,
      It’s because he hasn’t got the best credentials and our DOF is making it about race rather than concentrating on making the right appointment.

lets be clear if Chris Houghton was being interviewed for the job right now he’d be sitting top of the pile and I imagine most QPR fans would be absolutely delighted.

However, Moore is a low calibre candidate who on the list of applicants we have received shouldn’t be anywhere near the top 3/4 choices for us to consider.

i really don’t think we can take the risk with this appointment. I genuinely look at our team and our form over the last few months and as things stand we are going to be relegation candidates and nothing on Moore’s CV stands out to say he is geared up to combat that.

Comment

Where have people heard or seen that Moore will get the job??
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Nothing confirmed yet. No need for claims of racism. Whoever we can afford and who wants it will get the job. It's hardly the best gig in football at the moment is it ffs.

Comment

Rumour from yesterday afternoon/evening, Moore is also clear favorite at Paddy Power, 1,45 or 4/9.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Where have people heard or seen that Moore will get the job??
              There was a plunge on him yesterday, he went long odds on everywhere in the space of a couple of hours.

The one consolation is that since SMac we've had a number of different favourites, so it may mean nothing but it was a significant shift in the odds.

We have the time to finally get an appointment right which would make this one unforgivable.

Comment

I think a big bet on anyone moves the market significantly.
                Let us hope that is all it was.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

There was a plunge on him yesterday, he went long odds on everywhere in the space of a couple of hours.

The one consolation is that since SMac we've had a number of different favourites, so it may mean nothing but it was a significant shift in the odds.

We have the time to finally get an appointment right which would make this one unforgivable.
                  Agreed. He is simply not the best qualified candidate..

QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by YoungR1 View Post
                    Nothing confirmed yet. No need for claims of racism. Whoever we can afford and who wants it will get the job. It's hardly the best gig in football at the moment is it ffs.
                    For me it`s just about getting the most proven coach/manager in..
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

What does proven mean ?? Mark Hughes was once proven so was S Mc ! All proven managers were once unproven

They will have had long enough to get this one right so just hope they do this time whoever they appoint

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

For me it`s just about getting the most proven coach/manager in..
                        Exactly that and Darren Moore is not the outstanding candidate and more of a statement from our DOF and that is truly unforgivable and imo
                        we are putting our faith in a complete novice when we are about to embark on what will be one of most challenging seasons to date.

Moore will know what has hit him if he gets this job. We are f***ed.

Other websites and media outlets are saying Moore was offered the job last night.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          What does proven mean ?? Mark Hughes was once proven so was S Mc ! All proven managers were once unproven

They will have had long enough to get this one right so just hope they do this time whoever they appoint
                          You happy to just take a punt then? Granted there are plenty of examples of proven managers flopping, but you honestly believe that with the financial restrictions that we are about to implement as a club you would want some novice to take charge of this club?

Please explain if this rumour has any legs how our DOF can justify this decision and be left with any credibility when trying to explain why he dismissed 2 or 3 other candidates whose CV’s although not glamorous meet the needs and experience of the next QPR manager much more
                          so than Moore’s cv?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

You happy to just take a punt then? Granted there are plenty of examples of proven managers flopping, but you honestly believe that with the financial restrictions that we are about to implement as a club you would want some novice to take charge of this club?

Please explain if this rumour has any legs how our DOF can justify this decision and be left with any credibility when trying to explain why he dismissed 2 or 3 other candidates whose CV’s although not glamorous meet the needs and experience of the next QPR manager much more
                            so than Moore’s cv?
                            No I'm not happy haven't been for 4 years !! And I certainly don't see any of the candidates getting enough time ,
                            all I asked what does proven mean just look at all the ones we've been through all managers have to start somewhere and all end somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

No I'm not happy haven't been for 4 years !! And I certainly don't see any of the candidates getting enough time ,
                              all I asked what does proven mean just look at all the ones we've been through all managers have to start somewhere and all end somewhere
                              I appreciate they have to start somewhere but I really don’t think QPR are currently in a position to take such a big chance.

Warburton and Pearson for example both know this league and have done extremely good jobs at the clubs they have served over a number of years. Warburton also is used to bring youth through, playing good football on a shoe strong budget.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Exactly that and Darren Moore is not the outstanding candidate and more of a statement from our DOF and that is truly unforgivable and imo
                                we are putting our faith in a complete novice when we are about to embark on what will be one of most challenging seasons to date.

Moore will know what has hit him if he gets this job. We are f***ed.

Other websites and media outlets are saying Moore was offered the job last night.
                                Oh no!!
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X