Eustace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eustace

I was really impressed with how Eustace had us set-up tactically against Millwall and then again against Swansea. Thinking we could give him a chance at the permanent position but yesterday, unfortunately, Eustace was found wanting. Manning was getting ripped apart by Armstrong all first half. Whether that was down to Lynch playing alongside Manning and covering for him or whether Manning just could not cope in his new position, Eustace did not make any adjustments at ht and that was criminal. Lo and behold 30 secs into the 2nd half, Manning gets done and Blackburn score a 2nd and it was game over. The team was screaming for adjustment at ht yet Eustace did not change anything. That tells me he's definitely not the man to take the permanent manager's position, oh and Lynch can do one please!

That may well be the case but we don't need to panic and make an early appointment

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      That may well be the case but we don't need to panic and make an early appointment
      If they took two minutes or two years to make an appointment do you think the powers in charge have it in them to get it right? Not a cat in hells chance.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

If they took two minutes or two years to make an appointment do you think the powers in charge have it in them to get it right? Not a cat in hells chance.
        No not really ! They are the course of the shlt so the only way I could see them getting it right is by accident

Comment

I was impressed with Eustace after Millwall and Swansea but he is still a novice at this level. Having said that, the polski isn't a right back, Furling isn't a centre back, neither is Lynch ! and Manning isn't a left back. Our injuries have been hurting us so it is hard to judge him at the moment. We need to be patient and look around in the summer to see who is available. We need a fresh approach and not keep signing these serial failures that we have been linked with.

Comment

Problem at this stage is I don't think anyone decent wants the job, Bircham is saying yes please,and I'm sure Eustace would love the job but really ???....even terrible timmy doesn't appear interested ,we might just have to give job to Bircham, he's over qualified already,as he wants the job!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Problem at this stage is I don't think anyone decent wants the job, Bircham is saying yes please,and I'm sure Eustace would love the job but really ???....even terrible timmy doesn't appear interested ,we might just have to give job to Bircham, he's over qualified already,as he wants the job!
              Gary Megson and Iain Dowie are available.

Comment

When you are out of work any job looks interesting. People will only distance themselves when they know they have no chance.

Comment

We need a fresh approach and not keep signing these serial failures that we have been linked with.

Comment

Taken you almost 2 years to think of a comment?

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      Taken you almost 2 years to think of a comment?
                      That is kind of bizarre!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                      X