No announcement yet.

Next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club must put a plan together, we loaned out chair,oteh and Smyth, and had to draft in two kids to fill the bench, ffs who’s running the club
    ok it looks like we’re staying up just but this debacle needs to stop, we’re skint so giving away naming rights sell the bloody name and buy a cf. ok I’d rather have Loftus Road but for crying out loud if we need cash stop pi££ings about and do something right.

id say we need 3cf, 1 keeper,2-3 midfield that’s gotta cost what 20 million for bang average imo we ain’t got that worth selling. Freeman I hear from Norwich mates is going there maybe maybe not. Lumley I’d sell if he’s at the right price just not good enough. lynch hopeless pawel imo is he better than smyth I’m not sure he’s a large wage better. That list got no defenders on it

We are floating like driftwood at present eventually it’s got to hit a waterfall and with the decisions the clubs making it’s got no sign of improving.

Players ive seen in lower league that are decent this season

Ben white cb Brighton decent on loan pboro quick don’t dive in and can play out from the back
    keeper I’ll be honest not a lot out there young lad for Bradford gone down but better handling and braver than lumley
    midfielder Scunthorpe on loan from Man Utd mellor I think his name is possibly a defensive midfielder
    George Thorne Luton played for derby in play off
    as for strikers not seen much in lower league tbh worth having may be better off going all in on one decent keep smith and hope smyth chair etc can step up

who ever gets the gig of manager got a lot of work on there hands

Comment

We will stay up this season as Rotherham will not win enough points in the next three games imo.

Our managerial appointment is vital next year as will be our recruitment. We will need a team full of players who want the opportunity to play at championship level and will fight every minute on the pitch.

Too many of our players are out of contract right in a few weeks and Brian will be playing on their mind and they won’t want to be getting injured. I would sell Luongo, Freeman and Leinster and see if we can bring 6/7 new additions.

We also have some very talented players who under the right guidance could really shine -

Chair
      Eze
      Smyth
      BOS
      Furlong
      Manning

I really hope we keep Smith as well. We are not going to be a team that pays tippy tap football for sometime and the lad has goals in him, even if the football is ugly.

Defensively we need a lot of work next year and this are must be a priority!!

Comment

Just a few suggestions from me; We will probably need to keep Bidwell. I`m not a fan, but he is solid enough as a defender. Hall is too injury prone, so I will look to sell him. Ajeyi from Rotherham would be a dream to get in, but not much likely to happen. Shodipo will probably play a part. Not sure I will keep Oteh. Wells and Hemed will have to go. They are not as good as I thought they would be none of them really. Wells is maybe the better of them two and worth keeping if he is willing to take a large wage cut...
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

All
          Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Just a few suggestions from me; We will probably need to keep Bidwell. I`m not a fan, but he is solid enough as a defender. Hall is too injury prone, so I will look to sell him. Ajeyi from Rotherham would be a dream to get in, but not much likely to happen. Shodipo will probably play a part. Not sure I will keep Oteh. Wells and Hemed will have to go. They are not as good as I thought they would be none of them really. Wells is maybe the better of them two and worth keeping if he is willing to take a large wage cut...
          No need to sell hall as he is out of contract so will leave along with Lynch , Bidwell pav and cousins .All the loan players will go too .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
            All

No need to sell hall as he is out of contract so will leave along with Lynch , Bidwell pav and cousins .All the loan players will go too .
            I'll bring my boots, just in case.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              Anyone else think that perhaps Amit is awaiting on Neil? Football is a funny old game.
              Yes, definitely mate. Think if they go down he’ll come in and Les will go. May even get Derry or Hill as assistant to train up.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I'll bring my boots, just in case.....
                You’d probably have a better game than any of that lot anyway.

Comment

All

A pity that we have ruined Paw as a top right winger, but that`s Olli and SM`s fault.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Pav problem is he just doesn’t hurt teams , he takes the easy option all the time and passes backwards , lost count of how much he did that today , bos on the other side was direct and causing problems but his finishing was terrible.

Comment

Pav problem is he just doesn’t hurt teams , he takes the easy option all the time and passes backwards , lost count of how much he did that today , bos on the other side was direct and causing problems but his finishing was terrible.
                      Pawel didn`t use to lack confidence when he first came here. Problem is that he now has lost his attacking mojo due to being played in the wrong position in too many matches..imo.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

There some decent players available for free end of season,we can do a deal with them as our wage offer is better than no offer. We just got to be savy
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I also think we will stay up,but we certainly don't deserve to,Rotherham undeservably will probably be relegated .
                          I dred to think about next season,unless we are allowed to spend and get a decent manager in we will be favourites to go down ,but then again we were this season as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            I also think we will stay up,but we certainly don't deserve to,Rotherham undeservably will probably be relegated .
                            I dred to think about next season,unless we are allowed to spend and get a decent manager in we will be favourites to go down ,but then again we were this season as well.
                            how do you work that out after 46 games? Have we been very lucky this season?

Comment

Another season were at the wrong end, it isn’t getting any better.

Looks like we’re putting our hopes on Chair, who is playing at League 2 level, a massive gulf in class between that and the championship. Eze, still young, got a lot of maturing and playing with England at youth level will have turned his head and will probably want to go. Lumley, been questionable in a few games but I think he will be ok. Furlong, sorry don’t rate him. And the other kids on loan aren’t playing every week. If we are pinning there hopes on them I think we will get relegated. Just don’t believe they are as good as everyone thinks.

as for the so called experienced professionals, they have been embarrassing for most of the season. There ain’t many players in that team that I would break the bank to keep. If any offers come in for any of them we should bite there hand off and get a chance to re-invest.. but then can you trust that lot upstairs to bring in anyone better???

nightmare situation we are in, they have a massive appointment to make in the summer, I hope they make it ASAP this manager needs as much time as he needs to prepare for next season
                              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                              X