No announcement yet.

Fuming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack tizzard arena .. suits the current set up.

Comment

SBFP&CC Stadium . Keep it Local.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        Dave,would you rather give back to society or be called poundland stadium for probably a extra 500k
        The state we're in go for the dosh mate

Comment

Is there a BELLENDS R US charity in West London?
          Or a COULDN'T RUN A BATH LET ALONE A FOOTBALL CLUB, ?

Comment

Think its all to do with buttering up H&F over the LC stadium

Comment

We need dosh,bring back the chandeliers,and the model set
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Zippos circus stadium ... with tony and the board coming out at half time to do tricks.

Comment

Some people are very naïve if they really look at this as the owners being stupid and wasting a cash revenue opportunity..... As pointed out above, there will no doubt be some tax breaks or FFP benefits, not to mention #### kissing of certain council decision makers in doing this, which will effectively make it a very worthwhile undertaking. When you take into account such things it's probably not a million miles away from any realistic sponsorship options for a low end Championship club with a small ground anyway.... this isn't the new Spurs stadium FFS.

Regardless of all the above, the fundamental point most seem to have overlooked is the whole introduction of naming rights in general. If they came out an announced from next season they were selling the rights most fans would be in uproar saying the name should never change from what it's always been, however by throwing in a charity idea into the mix many will go with it thinking nice gesture.... then once they end that partnership and sign a deal with another company the whole concept suddenly isn't such a big deal as already been done and accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                    Officially its the rangers stadium anyway not Loftus Road. The official address is South Africa Road.
                    I'm not bothered and if a charity is benifitting then so be it.
                    Exactly, it'll always be Loftus Road to us fans but if a charity can get some decent exposure I'd rather that than a few quid we won't actually miss. Better for club rep as well.

Comment

Friends of Hammersmith Hospital Stadium.
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

Exactly, it'll always be Loftus Road to us fans but if a charity can get some decent exposure I'd rather that than a few quid we won't actually miss. Better for club rep as well.
                        Well said Sir

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

''A few bob we wont miss''

Have you heard about our financial situation? Even if we got a mere £50k a season it would be massive to us.

Comment

sometimes a change does help the club for instance what about the pink kit wasnt that a sensational idea
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

''A few bob we wont miss''

Have you heard about our financial situation? Even if we got a mere £50k a season it would be massive to us.
                              There are charities out there helping children who are dying of cancer,
                              When you use the term “massive for us” maybe perspective has been lost just a little bit.
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

There are charities out there helping children who are dying of cancer,
                                When you use the term “massive for us” maybe perspective has been lost just a little bit.
                                Charity starts at home.

We could sell the naming rights to a business and donate money to these charity and both would be better off financially.

Comment

Working...
                                X