Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuming

All for charity but loftus road is loftus road. Not happy .JN

Cant see why youd be bothered after stating your be buying a Brentford season ticket for 19/20

It wouldnt be loftus road if we moved grounds. Selling the naming rights is a key income stream so not sure why we are giving it away for free. Perhaps some form of tax planning by offsetting the cash equivalent? I would be happy to sell the naming rights and make a donation to local charities. Seems a ploy to demonstrate we are fully engaged in the community to help future stadium planning with the council.

Comment

I honestly don’t like this idea tbh
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Very noble and all that - but don't we need the money?

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          Got to be an accountancy move to help with FFP or to gain favour with council planners. Probably both...

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

Comment

No wonder we don't make money we are run by idiots, I'm all for giving money to charity, rent it out and give some for charity we need every penny we can get.
              The owners are certainly bellends just one bad decision after Another, they need sectioning total nuts.

Comment

Officially its the rangers stadium anyway not Loftus Road. The official address is South Africa Road.
                I'm not bothered and if a charity is benifitting then so be it.

Comment

How does a charity make money out of a crap ground name
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                    No wonder we don't make money we are run by idiots, I'm all for giving money to charity, rent it out and give some for charity we need every penny we can get.
                    The owners are certainly bellends just one bad decision after Another, they need sectioning total nuts.
                    How do you know it’s another bad decision were you at the meeting ?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                      All for charity but loftus road is loftus road. Not happy .JN
                      Completely agree. A potential revenue stream just given away, along with the name.
                      At least if you get cash for it then there's a point......####ing morons running this club

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        How does a charity make money out of a crap ground name
                        By getting publicity and raising awareness. My vote goes to The Kiyan Prince Trust Stadium. Hugely relevant given his association with QPR and the worrying rise in fatal stabbings in London.

Comment

Dave,would you rather give back to society or be called poundland stadium for probably a extra 500k

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

By getting publicity and raising awareness. My vote goes to The Kiyan Prince Trust Stadium. Hugely relevant given his association with QPR and the worrying rise in fatal stabbings in London.
                            It will be something to do with grenfell I suspect

Comment

i actually think its a very nice and symbolic idea. we, and everyone else will only know it as loftus road but it'll raise some awareness to a charity. plus (hopefully) we won't be at loftus road for much longer if we get a new stadium.
                              all of that aside think of the bigger picture too, it puts the club in a very positive light which can go a long way to getting support for a new stadium

Comment

Working...
                              X