As we spurs the poor version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As we spurs the poor version

Chris Houghton sure to get sack soon. Spurs ,mate of les,not a brilliant manager,written in stars
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Love the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Love the thread title.
      If Carlsberg did thread titles..... well it looks like it helped out with this one!

Comment

If Hughton isn't a good manager I don't know what is. He has done a brilliant job at every club he has gone too.
        Last edited by JJB; 17-04-2019, 12:38 PM.

Comment

I agree Hughton is a top manager , his problem is he’s wasted most of Brightons money on poor signings that haven’t worked , most of them unknown South Americans

Comment

Good manager, done good things at Norwich/Newcastle etc too, would be good for us if we had a long term plan

However still in a Prem job and not relegated yet, would be in demand somewhere not a basket case like us if he does get the tin tack, and wouldn't be given the time to build something by our fans or owners

Comment

Like him but as has been said think poor summer transfer window. Signed quite a few players but not really improved quality of team and most have flopped. Says a lot when at his age Glenn Murray is your main striker in the Premiership.

Doubt he would come here. Also doubt they would get rid anyway. They like stability there and overall he has done a great job for them.

Comment

Brighton and Cardiff would both be stupid to sack their managers if related as both would ideal to get them back up if not close

Comment

Ok bit of a flippant crap manager comment.but he was spurs,as a club we fall all over anything spurs,is all I'm saying

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Ok bit of a flippant crap manager comment.but he was spurs,as a club we fall all over anything spurs,is all I'm saying
                    Oh now we get you

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Oh now we get you
                      Agree, took me some time to translate the thread title. But I will learn Essex speak. Cracked it with help of Star Wars. Very much we are liking .

But is for that one manger not good possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Agree, took me some time to translate the thread title. But I will learn Essex speak. Cracked it with help of Star Wars. Very much we are liking .

But is for that one manger not good possibility.
                        Essex speak is ream

Comment

Working...
                        X