Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chair

4 assists in 2 games for our on loan boy.

really looking forward to him coming back next season.

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    4 assists in 2 games for our on loan boy.

really looking forward to him coming back next season.
    Me too but unfortunately he seems to be the only one of our loaned players getting serious game time....most got no game time last weekend, some got odd 20 mins. No point loaning players out to warm benches but obviously I'm a realist, they have to be good enough for whichever first team they're at...are they at the wrong teams though?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Me too but unfortunately he seems to be the only one of our loaned players getting serious game time....most got no game time last weekend, some got odd 20 mins. No point loaning players out to warm benches but obviously I'm a realist, they have to be good enough for whichever first team they're at...are they at the wrong teams though?
      Olly played him and did well

Comment

So, one boy done good, and had previous. The others have failed to match up to their host clubs expectations, and relegated to the bench rather than getting the first team experience they were sent out for?

Comment

Mates a Stevenage fan and they think we’re bonkers loaning him out.

i can see freeman going and chair replacing him only see him play once v pboro pre season and he’s got more about him than Eze imo

Comment

Shame that the others aren't working out. Could be a number of things but really, it looks like they aren't good enough or working hard enough.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Olly played him and did well
              Ollie played him for all of three league games. Champion of youth!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Ollie played him for all of three league games. Champion of youth!
                In his breakthrough season, but still more than this season and I think he'd done enough to stay and play more this season. I would have liked Chair and Smyth to have stayed this season. But hey ho, next season will see them flourish. I just hope a strategy of playing the best of these lads is maintained.
                Last edited by SheepRanger; 17-04-2019, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Isn`t Smyth getting gametime? Well done to chair though..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Isn`t Smyth getting gametime? Well done to chair though..
                    Since Accrington debut on 9th Feb Smyth has had 9 starts and been an unused sub 4 times

Comment

Ok. Hmmm...
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Working...
                      X