Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe

We are safe, it would take mathematical equation of what even qpr couldn't be the victim of to put us down and millwall play Wigan on the last day with Rotherham fixtures looking very tough.
    I missed the game yesterday but by all accounts it was a walk in the park, there are no "lucky" 4-.0 wins.
    It proves we are capable and is it the case that all it takes is team selection and tactics, 2 games in 3 days with changes to personal and formation to suit the required approach, how can eustace get it right and mclaren couldn't?
    Eustace has said he doesn't want the job and who could blame him when you look at our managerial record since 2011.
    So now we are safe what next? Do we appoint someone now to get a head start for next season or let Eustace see the 4 games out?

Personally think we should wait a bit.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Get the new man in as soon as possible. He will need to assess the squad thouroughly.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

We are not safe yet & Rotherham can still catch us, one more win or Rotherham drop points will do it

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
          We are not safe yet & Rotherham can still catch us, one more win or Rotherham drop points will do it
          Not mathematically, but as stated even qpr couldn't succumb to the equation required for us to go down, we could lose last 4 and would stay up, obviously hope do well in last 4, there comes a point when you are safe and everyone knows it and we reached ours yesterday.
          Look at the fixtures for teams below us, we are safe and id take a bet on that with anyone who wishes to lose a few quid.

Comment

Any combo of a Rotherham loss and a QPR win or tie and we stay up.

Comment

I agree with this post that we are safe albeit not mathematically. I can’t see Rotherham winning 3 of their last 4 games and I think we will pick up a further point or three.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Get the new man in as soon as possible. He will need to assess the squad thouroughly.
                Shan don't be impatient let's see what this Fella can do ? The club might have got it right though by accident rather than design this time , the board seem incapable of ever getting things right off their own bat just like our politicians

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Shan don't be impatient let's see what this Fella can do ? The club might have got it right though by accident rather than design this time , the board seem incapable of ever getting things right off their own bat just like our politicians
                  I kind of agree, it was a silly post really. If the players feel that he is the one to take them forward to the next level, I think the Board should listen to them.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

She hasn't sang yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                      This is correct,very unlikely we will go down BUT still have a bit of work to do,Rotherham won't give up without a mighty fight,and look at Millwall ,Wigan Reading fighting till the last minute

Comment

As long as Sherwood doesn't get it I'm happy. The arrogance of the man that he thinks he can pick and choose and sit around waiting for something to fall into his lap. He was rubbish at Swindon too. He's done nothing to warrant being our manager.

Spurs six months as manager - sacked
                        Villa six months as manager - sacked
                        Swindon one year as DoF - sacked after relegation to L2

Comment

I'm afraid i don't announce or believe safety till the maths say so.
                          That old thing fate is not something I like tempting, to prove me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            I'm afraid i don't announce or believe safety till the maths say so.
                            That old thing fate is not something I like tempting, to prove me wrong
                            That's kind of how I feel, in saying that, this is QPR, nothing is ever as easy as it should be but even as a long time broken supporter I think yesterday's win was massive and we should be ok! As for the new manager, we need to take our time on this as there will be more candidates as leagues wrap up, we have to get this right as next season could be even more of a challenge to survive!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Would never say we are safe until it is mathematically impossible for us to go down.

We are not going to get points at Derby or Sheffield Wednesday. Really need to perform at home IMO and hopefully we can get 3 points on Friday so we don't have another MUST WIN against Forest

Comment

Working...
                              X