Lumley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumley

Been said on Football League World that Bristol City are after our goalkeeper Lumley. I don't know how true is this story. Lumley had been good in some games and not so good in others. Could be something to do with those in front of him. On a negative note, he is slow to come off his line and does not command his box that well.

god help us if he goes , don't rate ingram

Comment

Definitely a sell from me.

Comment

Maybe we bring back Smithies!

Comment

i'd be pretty miffed if we sold him. he's been poor at times but has also had some solid games, including a few were he was MOTM imo. we have to remember and give him some leeway as this is his first full season as a player. there is a quality player in there imo and he'll only get better, he seems very professional for his age. he's also only 24, goalkeepers don't really hit their prime until their late 20s

Comment

Peace, no big loss

Try and get Smithies back
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Id be pretty pi22ed too. Means we'd be effectively looking for 2 new keepers. I'm sure Joe would rather stay here and fight to keep the place he's been training for all these years Now he's got it he ain't gonna want to let it go for a hope of getting first team football elsewhere. Give him a few seasons to mature into his position first. Still learning everyday and is still very inexperienced.

Comment

Very sensible idea to get Smithies back. We have got to reduce our wage bill by a considerable amount and people want to pay a player Premiership wages . Throw into that equation a transfer fee, signing on fee plus Agents fee. Yes very sensible. Why do people have a problem with understanding we are not allowed to spend money. We can only sign freebies who are on a lower wage than the person they are replacing. FFP people.

Comment

We could have 2 keepers in goal and they would struggle to look good with some of our shambolic defending.

Comment

Joanna isnt going anywhere

Comment

makes to many errors imo. Ingram needs to go he's hopeless

Comment

I say give Ingram another chance.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                          I say give Ingram another chance.
                          100% no. We’d already be relegated if he had stayed as our first choice GK. In truth, neither of them are very good which is amplified by the p isspoor defence we have had for most of the season.

Comment

Working...
                          X