Carlos Calvalhal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Well we will see tomorrow if the pictures come out of him being there, if not your a lying prick & F in waste of time
    JJB is always spot on, although none of his predictions haven't come true ... yet ... his brother is just taking the minibus load of players on the scenic route is all

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Just heard he's got it but don't slate me if ######
      How do you know??
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Great put his name in the frame when smc first got the tin tack you heard it from me first

Comment

Where the hell did he come from? Surely just ########.
          Fav on Paddy Power

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
            Hearing he met the players today and will be in the stands tomorrow.
            Who drove him there

Comment

Btw this man would be my choice out of those mentioned

Comment

Hope I’m wrong but totally underwhelmed by this news. Would honestly prefer Sherwood to CC, left SW under a cloud but deemed ok for us. Can only think others have turned us down if this is true.

Comment

I still think it'll be Timmy but Carvalhal took Sheff weds to 6th and 4th place. Losing to Huddersfield in the final. A lot better than they've done since he left.

Comment

The amount of names supposedly up for it, we can have a different manager each month for a year.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      Hope I’m wrong but totally underwhelmed by this news. Would honestly prefer Sherwood to CC, left SW under a cloud but deemed ok for us. Can only think others have turned us down if this is true.

Prefer Sherwood, based on what exactly.....?? What has TS done in Management to make him a standout preference over anyone else, not just this bloke??

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                        I still think it'll be Timmy but Carvalhal took Sheff weds to 6th and 4th place. Losing to Huddersfield in the final. A lot better than they've done since he left.
                        Yes. But didnt he leave because they wouldnt take it the next level? Moaning about the lack of additional signings? Not sure if my memory is correct on that one, but if true we're hardly the club for him are we?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yes. But didnt he leave because they wouldnt take it the next level? Moaning about the lack of additional signings? Not sure if my memory is correct on that one, but if true we're hardly the club for him are we?
                          Les needs to really sell it to him.
                          Along the lines of,
                          “Don’t worry Carlos, you can take it to the next level with us. From floundering at the wrong end of the championship to mid table mediocrity, erm, in the championship”
                          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                          Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

Prefer Sherwood, based on what exactly.....?? What has TS done in Management to make him a standout preference over anyone else, not just this bloke??
                            Based on that he has worked successfully with Les and Chris Ramsey previously, that has to count for something whether he is a knob or not. Will get behind whoever it is anyway.

Comment

I would definitely take Carvalhal took sheff wed into the playoffs twice and almost kept Swansea up had them playing good football and actually got them out of the zone for a while and hes Got teams into the uefa cup In the past. I'll get behind whoever the board pick but Carvalhal a hell of lot better than some seem to think.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/SamGuzinski

Comment

Being announced to fans on pitch before kick off . Don’t shoot the messenger . JN

Comment

Working...
                                X