No announcement yet.

Our biggest game of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don Howe. Feb 1990. The 'McClown' thing was something I saw referred to on Twitter, obviously posts have been removed since then so whilst I can't give you definitive proof I would suggest it is more than likely.

Comment

Make you right Reb. Just hope the players know its a massive game for the club.

Comment

I'd take a point all day long here and now(providing we arent 1 up with a minute to go),Millwall are the team I fancied to join Bolton and Ipswich but they beat WBA on Saturday and if they beat us tonight,youd have to fancy them to find ish above us. I think Rotherham will win a couple more as will Wigan Reading and Birmigham. I expect at least 47 points will be required for anybody to stay up.
        if we lose tonight I would really fear for us .

Comment

Fully expecting to get turned over and to lose again Saturday. Millwall playing at home will be up for this. We have no manager, no motivation, a squad half of which probably won't be here next season...that said I'll be at both games cheering us on

Comment

So what if Millwall beat 10 man West Brom ? We beat Leeds !

Comment

will we be up for it tonight lets see , millwall are a physical side that will be up for it in front of their fans . i'd jump at a point as its a difficult place to go just after you've been rogered at norwich

Comment

That point could well prove vital,1 win from our remaining games SHOULD just about do it,or 3 more 0-0 s.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  That point could well prove vital,1 win from our remaining games SHOULD just about do it,or 3 more 0-0 s.
                  Can’t see Rotherham picking up more than 4 or 5 points max.
                  “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                  Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Can’t see Rotherham picking up more than 4 or 5 points max.
                    Who could have seen Reading getting a point at Norwich where we were hammered last Saturday, Rotherham are still capable of picking up wins,they beat us remember

Comment

Yep. Much improved performance tonight albeit against much poorer opposition. I’ll take that point all day long. Well done to the team and Eustace and his green track suited legion. COYRs!!!!!!

Comment

Who could have seen Reading getting a point at Norwich where we were hammered last Saturday, Rotherham are still capable of picking up wins,they beat us remember
                        I agree, anything is possible, especially in this division.
                        Just think it’s very unlikely given their run in that they’ll pick up enough points. I still think, naively, that we’ll pick up another win before the seasons out but if we don’t, a point or two should be enough.
                        Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

I agree, anything is possible, especially in this division.
                          Just think it’s very unlikely given their run in that they’ll pick up enough points. I still think, naively, that we’ll pick up another win before the seasons out but if we don’t, a point or two should be enough.
                          I think 48 points will be enough to stay up,I suspect Rotherham will go down BUT they are still dangerous,as are Millwall ,Reading and wigan

Comment

I think 48 points will be enough to stay up,I suspect Rotherham will go down BUT they are still dangerous,as are Millwall ,Reading and wigan
                            We will know in a few weeks. I have to admit, I was c0ck sure we’ would be fine a few weeks ago. I’m starting to twitch a bit more now
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                            X