Our biggest game of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our biggest game of the season

No doubt this is a huge 6 pointer for us,of course all indications suggest we will lose (14 defeats out of the last 16 games) and losing to all our rivals recently but the trend has to stop if we are to avoid going down. If we could just manage a scrappy 0-1 win here we would be 7 points ahead of them,lose and the gap is 1 point,this game is massive,we need each player giving 100% and just hope against hope we get an unlikely win.
    surely it is possible,I'm positive the travelling fans will give it their all,we just need the players to do the same,rise to the occasion,fight for their club.

Certainly is a big game if we lose and results go against us we're well in the cart, and the fact that we very rarely win there, makes it even bigger. but we live in hope

Comment

Word was they were all 100% committed before the last game................

Comment

I am only looking at Rotherham, fully expecting us to lose tonight, and likely not pick up more than 2 draws from the remaining games, so as long as the Millers can't grind any results out we'll be ok. Looking for Villa to do us a favour tonight, hopefully they'll win there, pushing for playoffs as they are.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungR1 View Post
          I am only looking at Rotherham, fully expecting us to lose tonight, and likely not pick up more than 2 draws from the remaining games, so as long as the Millers can't grind any results out we'll be ok. Looking for Villa to do us a favour tonight, hopefully they'll win there, pushing for playoffs as they are.
          100% agree with this.
          If only we hadn't conceded that last minute goal to them, we would have been fine.
          Those pathetic three home performances have caused this.

Comment

It is a nervous time, but 4 teams currently below us have all got to go past us for us to be relegated, putting my neck on the line here but it’s simply not going to happen

Comment

Yes the three bad home performances have put us in this position now, but we've been heading this way for a long time. Without that little spell in the middle of the season where we got results against teams having their own bad spells, and where we had a lot of luck, then we'd be down already.

Comment

Same
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

I have literally zero faith that Eustace will win us any points.

Why sack SMC when we had no-one lined up to take over. Madness. We almost deserve relegation.

Comment

Trouble is, when your own senior players are calling the manager 'McClown' he has to go, no matter what point of the season. I wouldn't mind betting as well that when the board made their decision they looked at the league table and thought we were already safe. Wrong. Again.

Comment

Something has to change! Big 2-0 win is happening

Comment

Originally posted by JackQPR89 View Post
                        Something has to change! Big 2-0 win is happening
                        That’s the spirit, let’s be havin’ you

Comment

Bolton was bigger IMO.

Comment

Trouble is, when your own senior players are calling the manager 'McClown' he has to go, no matter what point of the season.
                            Where is the proof of that ? Sort of believe it but at the same time think it is utter nonsense.

Comment

If John Eustace can get 3 points at Millwall he deserves the job IMO.

Last manager to win there ?

Comment

Working...
                              X