No announcement yet.

Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some decent names thrown around, I'm surprised some of these guys are seriously interested in what is going to be a real challenge and can potentially sour their resume!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
      Some decent names thrown around, I'm surprised some of these guys are seriously interested in what is going to be a real challenge and can potentially sour their resume!
      I could throw names about
      1don't mean there interested or
      2 slot say they miss the day to day of football at any level
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Former Leicester City bosses Nigel Pearson and Michael Appleton, who are also currently out of work, are also understood to be being considered for the role at the Championship club.

The Mail say Warburton would recruit former Arsenal coach Neil Banfield as his No.2 should he land the job, and not David Weir, who was his assistant during his short City Ground reign

Former Nottingham Forest boss Mark Warburton is "in the frame" for the QPR job, according to MailOnline.

The 56-year-old, who has been out of work since being sacked by the Redsin December 2017, is said to have been interviewed for a second time by Loftus Road bosses, as they continue their search for a successor to another ex-Forest boss, Steve McClaren.

Comment

I suppose our club will always have some appeal as we are in London and have a history of being in the top flight, I just am a little suspect of why a decent name manager would want to take over this mess which more likely than not will end in tears!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

OGS be available very soon

Comment

Warburton is possibly one of the best, if not the best, we can hope for. Hence, I wiould say we must consider ourselves lucky if we get him and the ex. Arsenal coach in..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Warburton is possibly one of the best, if not the best, we can hope for. Hence, I wiould say we must consider ourselves lucky if we get him and the ex. Arsenal coach in..
                I agree,we are a hard sell and if we get him I'd be happy enough,but he would have a very hard job on his hands

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  I agree,we are a hard sell and if we get him I'd be happy enough,but he would have a very hard job on his hands
                  Brentford all over again.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Out of those mentioned I think Warburton would be the best idea tbh.

Comment

I may need to be corrected but didn't Use Rosler put together the side that Warburton took over and eventually take up?

Im not really bothered who gets the job im more concerned in sticking to a poxy plan for more than 12 months,

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                        I may need to be corrected but didn't Use Rosler put together the side that Warburton took over and eventually take up?

Im not really bothered who gets the job im more concerned in sticking to a poxy plan for more than 12 months,
                        We have been shite,for over 12 months,and stuck to it

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

We have been shite,for over 12 months,and stuck to it
                          we been shite since Fernandes rolled up and cocked everything up
                          he’s not fit to run a bath never mind football club.

Ive no idea how he’s a successful businessman I’m sure he thinks strategy is a Bee Gee’s song

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post

IF that’s the case, it would still be the case due to having to comply with the FL’s profit and sustainability (FFP) rules. Therefore doesn’t matter one jot how rich the owners are as they cannot spend willy nilly (immaterial what has gone on previously as we have been rogered for that). Truth is we have rich owners who cannot spend even if they wanted to, that would be the case if any new rich owners were to come in. The fact that we are skint is due to our limited income streams that will nor change for the foreseeable
                            Truth is those rules benefit the midlands and northern clubs, as london property and rent prices means London and south east clubs have to pay higher wages.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              He may be ok long term but can't expect much next season whoever gets it even the thickest must now realise all the managers can't be wrong .
                              Warburton left Brentford cos he wouldn't work under a d o f wonder they are thinking of another change and it's now Les's turn to carry the can
                              Les needs to go if Warburton is to come in plus it would save on his no doubt considerable income.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

we been shite since Fernandes rolled up and cocked everything up
                                he’s not fit to run a bath never mind football club.

Ive no idea how he’s a successful businessman I’m sure he thinks strategy is a Bee Gee’s song
                                I blame Tango & Cash for not selling to Mittal and sold it to Fernandes.

Comment

Working...
                                X