Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one seems to suggest that we could get relegated now, why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Hinchcliffe does - absolutely slated us on Saturday !
    Always does

Comment

We are doomed

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post

There is a large section of our support who are so arrogant that they refuse to believe there is any chance of us getting relegated this season. Just search this forum and a few months ago there were numerous people saying that, plus they were also berating some for getting worried about our form and we could be drawn into a relegation battle.

Before the season started I likened us to the Charlton team that got relegated from the Championship in 2016. I still believe our squad is so similar, hopefully we will just have slightly more experience to keep us up.
        Well to be fair a few months ago we were 8th! I would have been one of them back then!

Comment

Reading will save us. They have Norwich, Bristol, Boro away and Brentford, West Brom, Birmingham at home.

Comment

if rotherham win and we lose to wall then we are in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
              Well the bookies are no mugs and they have three teams odds on for relegation, whereas Wigan are 9/1, Millwall 10/1.
              Big gap to us and Birmingham at 50/1. So in their book we’re highly unlikely to be relegated, but there is a remote possibility.
              good odds that. might even chuck a tenner on it, we're awful and if we do get relegated i don't wanna have to pay 500 quid of my own money to watch us playing gillingham in league 1!

Comment

if the season was a month longer we'd be goners

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  Just read a fresh article with several respectable pundits (pun?) stating who will get relegated this season and not one has suggested us despite our increasingly precarious position in the table and abysmal recent form. The teams directly below us are fighting and getting points, while we are not, the gap is narrowing and might all but disappear by next week, and yet our club is blithely deemed safe. I must be missing something vital here, please enlighten me, berate me and shame me if you will.
                  They don't want to wake us up, or jinx it.
                  The pundits love a team like us free fall into the next division

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    Back us to go down then.
                    What are our odds? I’m having a monkey on it! The likes of us know how sh!t we really are! Easy money and at least we can take something out of the season!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

What are our odds? I’m having a monkey on it! The likes of us know how sh!t we really are! Easy money and at least we can take something out of the season!
                      No idea mate as I would never bet for us to lose or go down.
                      Each to their own though.

Comment

Working...
                      X