No strategy, no idea. 11 managerial teams in 8 years, or 21 in 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No strategy, no idea. 11 managerial teams in 8 years, or 21 in 12

Since 2011 we have had 11 managerial teams in 8 years, add another 10 in the previous Briatore era we have had 21 changes in 12 years. So let's just focus in Fernandez time. Neil Warnock, Hughes, Mark Bowen and Eddie Niedzwiecki, Harry Redknapp, Chris Ramsey and Kevin Bond, Chris Ramsey, Neil Warnock, Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink, Ian Holloway, Steve McClaren, John Eustace. The problem lies in how our team is run by the owners, it's a shambles. The last good decision is when Amit brought in Warnock, the rest has been awful and for so called business men to make so many non strategic terrible decisions is incredible, they could not even run a #### up in a brewery.
    The future's Amit the futures not orange

No need for a plan or strategy as Uncle Tone will get the beers in as he is one of us! No he is not he is the worst thing other than administration that has ever happened to the club. The day he ####s off to his team West Ham the better.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      No need for a plan or strategy as Uncle Tone will get the beers in as he is one of us! No he is not he is the worst thing other than administration that has ever happened to the club. The day he ####s off to his team West Ham the better.
      Agree 1973, have no idea how he can run a business if QPR is an example
      The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

I believe you need to give a manager at least 3 years to build his own squad. Swapping and changing managers don't help at all.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I believe you need to give a manager at least 3 years to build his own squad. Swapping and changing managers don't help at all.
          At last we agree that Holloway should not have been sacked.

Pinkie - our group is growing!

Comment

You need to have decent players as well. When was the last time we had a CM pairing like Derry / Faurlin or a decent CB pairing ? Going even further, when have we had a striker you could rely on for goals other than Austin ?

Comment

Should have stuck with McClaren ... some decisions questionable but his raw materials were not always the best .... bad move by the club .. more instability when we should have been concentrating on getting points on the board .. IMO I feel maclaren would have come good in the end

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                Should have stuck with McClaren ... some decisions questionable but his raw materials were not always the best .... bad move by the club .. more instability when we should have been concentrating on getting points on the board .. IMO I feel maclaren would have come good in the end
                I've always supported McClaren but I have to say that I think it was a good move to sack him. 1 win in 16 games IS NOT acceptable for any club and, IMO, was only going to get worse.

I think he lost the dressing room and there is a split between the players he brought in and those that have been here before him.

Comment

Working...
                X