Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be interesting to see if any runners and riders will at the Den tonight

Comment

Please not Pearson. He's not the right fit for this club at this moment in time

Comment

Another Dinosaur! We need to be more forward thinking than that - we need to find a wagner or Farke of our own

Comment

Doesn't matter what manager we get, they'll be gone in less than 12 months anyway, waste of time, might as well keep Eustace.

Comment

I like idea of Mike Phelan, a very clever football man, but presume he'd rather be number 34 in heirarchy at ManU than be our boss.

Comment

Pearson would only inevitably do a Jim Magilton on one of our players. Likes to think he's the hardest man on the planet and rubs people up the wrong way in every interview. Imagine the players reactions to him. Think it'd go very sour very quickly not maybe because of results but his attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                Pearson would only inevitably do a Jim Magilton on one of our players. Likes to think he's the hardest man on the planet and rubs people up the wrong way in every interview. Imagine the players reactions to him. Think it'd go very sour very quickly not maybe because of results but his attitude.
                Couldn't care less about his attitude tbh. We're in a results business and I don't care how many players he upsets if he gets the results and I think he would then get him in.

Warnock was similarly hated before he rocked up at Loftus rd. Need someone like him to kick this squad into gear.

Comment

why not , maybe we need a hardliner like pearson

Comment

Working...
                  X