Nigel Pearson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel Pearson

Has moved in front of Almeida on Paddy Power. Sherwood Appleton & Ainsworth in front of him.
    Just don't see him linked with clubs very often.

would absolutely love it, not because he'd galvanise the club or get us playing well or anything but because he'd end up punching everyone from tony fernandes to a kid with cancer.

Comment

Ha ha well that would be about the only entertainment he would provide!! Good God, he would take things from bad to worse ! May as well have kept McShit as we like to call him in our house

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        would absolutely love it, not because he'd galvanise the club or get us playing well or anything but because he'd end up punching everyone from tony fernandes to a kid with cancer.

He was really successful at Leicester wasn't he,i know he had that er..ahem ..neck grabbing incident
        but he just hasn't been given another look in

Comment

Strangely I think Pearson appeals to me as our manager more than the other so called candidates

Comment

Give me Pearson all day long over Sherwood or anybody else we can afford

Comment

I know it and you know it some absolutely stupid names being bandied about.

Comment

Does a manager be nice if he happens to actually resque the sporting side of our club?? I`m only asking...it is that serious now... If we go down, it can result in another relegation..that is the problem. Sorry!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Would be a good appointment in my opinion. He built the Leicester team/squad that won the Premier league, only for Ranieri come in (after his dismissal) and take the acclaim for steering them to the trophy. It was Pearson who laid the foundations and the building blocks for their success. At least if he came in he'd shake up a lack lustre lot we've got and wouldn't take any sh*t from anyone! Good old fashioned no nonsense boss! Get him in, must be worth a chance? Can't be any worse than most of the uninspiring names being banded about for the job!

Comment

Wont happen. Hoo's was CEO at LCFC when they sacked him.

Comment

Would much rather have Pearson than Appleton, although I'd rather have a can of Appletize at the helm than Appleton !

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                        Would be a good appointment in my opinion. He built the Leicester team/squad that won the Premier league, only for Ranieri come in (after his dismissal) and take the acclaim for steering them to the trophy. It was Pearson who laid the foundations and the building blocks for their success. At least if he came in he'd shake up a lack lustre lot we've got and wouldn't take any sh*t from anyone! Good old fashioned no nonsense boss! Get him in, must be worth a chance? Can't be any worse than most of the uninspiring names being banded about for the job!
                        I totally agree. But it he was sacked by Hoos, I would say our chances of getting him are slim..
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                          Give me Pearson all day long over Sherwood or anybody else we can afford
                          What makes you think we could afford him

Comment

please. proper English gaffer. voted Brexit 4 times. eats four full English's a day. wakes up and sings the national anthem . 442. JN

Comment

Just another Big Ronaldo wannabee

Comment

Working...
                              X