Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Holloway: The Process

If you not seen it already.

He’s barking mad but you have to love him as a man.
    Honest as they come and wears his heart on his sleeve, sometimes too much for his own good. I’ll always have a big soft spot for him for his love of our club and how he galvanised everyone at QPR when we were in league 1.
    Some of my fondest memories following my club, more so than the last time we were in the top flight bizarrely.
    Shame it went a bit pear shaped in his last stint but all good things come to an end.
    Over to you Pinks
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
      Honest as they come and wears his heart on his sleeve, sometimes too much for his own good. I’ll always have a big soft spot for him for his love of our club and how he galvanised everyone at QPR when we were in league 1.
      Some of my fondest memories following my club, more so than the last time we were in the top flight bizarrely.
      Shame it went a bit pear shaped in his last stint but all good things come to an end.
      Over to you Pinks
      That is true.

Comment

The blokes a c unt .... said so himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
          Over to you Pinks
          Fair play itso, i wont go on but just think people underestimate him as a manager, hes a proper oldskool character and a good fit for us in my opinion
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Fair play itso, i wont go on but just think people underestimate him as a manager, hes a proper oldskool character and a good fit for us in my opinion
            Can agree he is a character but is a has been at best. Numerous losing runs, 11 months between away wins, that God awful system he had for over a season, playing people out of position, bizarre comments and behaviour at times. Nobody else would or will touch him which says it all.

I do admire your commitment though. You would make someone a great wife!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Can agree he is a character but is a has been at best. Numerous losing runs, 11 months between away wins, that God awful system he had for over a season, playing people out of position, bizarre comments and behaviour at times. Nobody else would or will touch him which says it all.

I do admire your commitment though. You would make someone a great wife!
              I do admire your same lines youve trotted out constantly since a year or two now on every thread lol, only 1 thing you forgot to mention the tea lady picking the team when we started doing well using the youngsters, im glad you keep mentioning those two bad run of losses as when he started doing well, we needed to be put back in our place reminded of those, what was we thinking when we improved massively lol

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                The blokes a c unt .... said so himself.
                Nothing like mincing your words rodman
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

legend for his first stint at Rangers, but it's fair to say apart for a decent stint at Blackpool his record is poor
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I do admire your same lines youve trotted out constantly since a year or two now on every thread lol, only 1 thing you forgot to mention the tea lady picking the team when we started doing well using the youngsters, im glad you keep mentioning those two bad run of losses as when he started doing well, we needed to be put back in our place reminded of those, what was we thinking when we improved massively lol
                    You forgot the third losing run where we got one point from 6 games, at home to 10 men with added time goals! And those 11 months between away wins. Should not have kept his job for anything like as long as he did. The idiot in his first season took us from a position of safety and almost got us relegated! Not quite sure how bad he has to be?

It is though interesting the youngsters got game time once CR far more prominent as prior to that they barely got a look in ...

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

You forgot the third losing run where we got one point from 6 games, at home to 10 men with added time goals! And those 11 months between away wins. Should not have kept his job for anything like as long as he did. The idiot in his first season took us from a position of safety and almost got us relegated! Not quite sure how bad he has to be?

It is though interesting the youngsters got game time once CR far more prominent as prior to that they barely got a look in ...
                      To a big improvement the season after with the tea ladies youngsters lol, i agree he should of been given this season aswell and we would of seen more progression, and maybe 1 or 2 new signings costimg hardly anything, still atleast our season will improve when all our promising loan players are playing ie cameron wells rangel and hemed

Comment

Football has changed and evolved beyond all recognition in last 25 years. I'm afraid that neither me nor Olly really understand today's game but that doesn't mean we're bad people or don't love Rangers but we're unsuitable candidates to manage the Rs.

Comment

To a big improvement the season after with the tea ladies youngsters lol, i agree he should of been given this season aswell and we would of seen more progression, and maybe 1 or 2 new signings costimg hardly anything, still atleast our season will improve when all our promising loan players are playing ie cameron wells rangel and hemed
                          The only improvement was last part of season after he stopped playing his stupid formation and had CR virtually sitting on him. Only youngster who got regular game time was Eze. Look at the stats. He was no champion of youth.

The youngsters mainly not impressing. Most of them have done very little while on loan playing in the lower leagues but would somehow have walked the Championship ...

Had we retained Ollie we would likely be down already. You seem to forget our defence was decimated over the summer.

Comment

I'm not sure having him back is a good option, firstly it will make us look a joke of a club then we already are.

What I do know is one day we'll get it right, could be the next manager or the10th one after the next appointment.

One thing I ask for is please don't take any risks.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

One thing I ask for is please don't take any risks.
                              But choosing a new manager is a risk.

Ooops but not is too!

Comment

Working...
                              X