No announcement yet.

Big sam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no thanks. if it wouldn't ruin our club financially i actually wouldn't mind going down a level and winning games with nice football. sick and tired of the past few seasons, its been exhausting for most of it

Comment

Couldn't give a flying fark about playing style when all I've seen in the past few years is utter sh*te losing to p*ss poor teams and becoming every teams guaranteed 3 points.

Would love to see a swashbuckling Rangers side again but we are in utter turmoil and need to get back to basics to win games.

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
        Only manager I'd have,all the rest being mentioned poor,same ending...sacked
        Agreed, Sam or no one until the end of the season imo
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I could see the club being stupid enough plss more money up the wall on him only to find out he couldn't any better than any of the others

Comment

Playing style takes a lot time with having good players which I'd like to see come eventully,big Sam or Mick mcarthy for management with there assistants coaching them winning habits and I'm sure confidence would come which we have seen a bit this season where we played some slick stuff,need a few old pros to mix with our youngsters esp in centre mid and defence half

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
              Playing style takes a lot time with having good players which I'd like to see come eventully,big Sam or Mick mcarthy for management with there assistants coaching them winning habits and I'm sure confidence would come which we have seen a bit this season where we played some slick stuff,need a few old pros to mix with our youngsters esp in centre mid and defence half
              Well its a good job you're not part of any decision making panel we might have if the extent of your imagination and input would be Sam or Mccarthy.... Jeez, give me strength. Two of the most boring, uninspiring managers of the modern era who play shite football.

Either way what planet are you on to suggest completely pointless names who won't come... Sam thinks he's great and would demand big money, but some naive prem manager heading for relegation will offer him massive pay outs if he keeps them up so he'll wait for that, and Mccarthy has literally just started a new job with Ireland so won't be going anywhere else.

I'd rather have Joey Barton than either of them.

Comment

Fair comment mcarthy got a job,but you see what I'm getting at,proven type managers with success rates and experience but I'd like also like a coach with em what sees the long game with our youngsters,at the mo we need a few years staying in this league and someone who knows it well and understands it,holly was great but burnham was shite coach

Comment

Olly and bircham sorry lol

Comment

Terrible Timmy has just commented that the QPR job would be a great opportunity for him

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      Terrible Timmy has just commented that the QPR job would be a great opportunity for him
                      We can do a lot worse than him,imo.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

We can do a lot worse than him,imo.
                        At this stage I'm inclined to agree

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

At this stage I'm inclined to agree
                          He will at least have us playing attacking football... atm, it seem like we doesn`t have a defence at all.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Timmy back to evens on sky bet 4 others all at 6-1

Comment

Amit has something up his sleeve me thinks...get me a manager,none of this coach rubbish

Comment

Would have Sam in a heartbeat, don't think he'd come probably not a big enough job for him, but would deffo have him over most of the others mentioned , but would prefer Kenny Jacket

Comment

Working...
                                X