Id rather have abit of this tbh....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southport View Post
    When IH was in charge his selection could be erratic, but he gave debuts to Eze, Smyth, Oteh and Manning. I'm not sure if SM has actually given debuts to any of the youth team, this is doubly disappointing because we were told one of the reasons why SM was chosen to be manager is because of his coaching of the youth, but I haven't seen evidence of it. Even JFH gave a debut to Hamalainen. If SM has given debuts to youngsters then I might be misremembering, but it feels like all prospects are being loaned out (bar Eze). He might not feel that the youth are ready to step up, but by loaning out those on the fringe he isn't giving himself more time.
    Overall I don't see much of a difference in the managerial performance between JHK, IH and SM so it isn't worth dwelling on, but I think that the more debuts you give to youth players, the more credit you earn yourself as these players will be worth more if you are forced to sell
    You are missing the point Southport.
    The ollie Mac argument has been done to farking death, and then some. Why keep on and on and on about something that is now irrelevant. Its basically a continuation of a squabble about who was right and who was wrong and contributes fuk all to this board, hence the exodus.

Pinkie loves playing the victim yet he still wants to drag it up at every opportunity, even though most of the posters who he had the run ins with have left.
    He’s harping on about only posting a video which just isn’t true. He couldn’t just leave it there but had to follow it up immediately with more sarky comments about people wanting Ollie out.

Pinkie, you don’t have to run anything by me and it’s your right to post pretty much what you like. Just as it’s my right to point out to you how pathetically immature you are making yourself look. Like a whining child who didn’t get their own way. Difference is that children whinge for a while then let it go and move on. It’s a healthy philosophy to have in life, much better than raking over old coals day after day after day.
    Try it, you might find it liberating...
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Itso, please don't take this the wrong way, but unlike how it used to be on here, the days of minority views being jumped on by the usual little lynch mob, we want to encourage all views.
      Although very obvious, nobody has to read the views of a poster they do not agree with.
      I truly understand your frustration, but by entering into what looks like a pointless dialogue with the OP, all you have managed to do, is keep a post that you obviously find annoying at the top of the page.
      For what’s its worth I agree Fraggy.
      I need to practice what I’m preaching and let it go so will draw a line under it now
      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

For what’s its worth I agree Fraggy.
        I need to practice what I’m preaching and let it go so will draw a line under it now
        Thanks for taking my comments in the way in which they were intended
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Itso, please don't take this the wrong way, but unlike how it used to be on here, the days of minority views being jumped on by the usual little lynch mob, we want to encourage all views.
          Although very obvious, nobody has to read the views of a poster they do not agree with.
          I truly understand your frustration, but by entering into what looks like a pointless dialogue with the OP, all you have managed to do, is keep a post that you obviously find annoying at the top of the page.
          Forgot to say, any chance you could see your way to banning the words Ollie, Ian and Holloway from the board
          Will Danaher

Comment

Forgot to say, any chance you could see your way to banning the words Ollie, Ian and Holloway from the board
            I'll forward your request to Myu
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Yes thats across the road itso, the exodus 12 lol

you wont have a problem
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

You are missing the point Southport.
                The ollie Mac argument has been done to farking death, and then some. Why keep on and on and on about something that is now irrelevant. Its basically a continuation of a squabble about who was right and who was wrong and contributes fuk all to this board, hence the exodus.

Pinkie loves playing the victim yet he still wants to drag it up at every opportunity, even though most of the posters who he had the run ins with have left.
                He’s harping on about only posting a video which just isn’t true. He couldn’t just leave it there but had to follow it up immediately with more sarky comments about people wanting Ollie out.

Pinkie, you don’t have to run anything by me and it’s your right to post pretty much what you like. Just as it’s my right to point out to you how pathetically immature you are making yourself look. Like a whining child who didn’t get their own way. Difference is that children whinge for a while then let it go and move on. It’s a healthy philosophy to have in life, much better than raking over old coals day after day after day.
                Try it, you might find it liberating...
                My follow up post did not have about people wanting ollie out, if you reread it, just about we was playing well and he was sacked, try reading things first itso.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Yes thats across the road itso, the exodus 12 lol

you wont have a problem
                  I’m not sure why I made that request tbh. You’d only give Ollie a Pseudonym, you have previous for that don’t you Bob
                  Will Danaher

Comment

I’m not sure why I made that request tbh. You’d only give Ollie a Pseudonym, you have previous for that don’t you Bob

Comment

I'll forward your request to Myu
                      Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                      X