X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id rather have abit of this tbh....

Last seasons game at home vs norwich...

http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

A farce to think we were playing like that & maulled a birmingham team last game who needed to win with over half the team being our youngsters, then we sacked ollie lol, compared to how we are playing now, no comparison end of, great performance though considering the tea lady told ollie who play and the tactics

Comment

Numerous losing runs 11 months between away wins.

Didn't play youngsters much.

Good we played well against Norwich and Birmingham though. Obviously makes up for the rest ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        A farce to think we were playing like that & maulled a birmingham team last game who needed to win with over half the team being our youngsters, then we sacked ollie lol, compared to how we are playing now, no comparison end of, great performance though considering the tea lady told ollie who play and the tactics
        Here we go again. He's not coming back for fu ck sake.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Here we go again. He's not coming back for fu ck sake.
          Ding ding round2

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Ding ding round2
            Round 2? More like 200!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Numerous losing runs 11 months between away wins.

Didn't play youngsters much.

Good we played well against Norwich and Birmingham though. Obviously makes up for the rest ...
              I keep forgetting we was excellent before when ollie took over lol, that video aboves great to watch, was a month before he was sacked & jesus look at the difference in how we was playing compared to this shower of sheeite we`ve endured this year......as said no comparison

Comment

Pinkie. What is the point? Holloway to you did great but to others not so great, for me it was somewhere in the middle. He will not be coming back so not sure the bringing up a performance from last year is any value at all. We are in a desperste situation on and off the pitch and that is not down to Holloway or McClaren.

Comment

I keep forgetting we was excellent before when ollie took over lol, that video aboves great to watch, was a month before he was sacked & jesus look at the difference in how we was playing compared to this shower of sheeite we`ve endured this year......as said no comparison
                  I refer back to my original post. We played well in some games under SM. Need to look at how they did overall.

Hughes, 'Arry, CR, JFH, IH and SM all been carp. Dunno why you have to keep comparing turds.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Pinkie. What is the point? Holloway to you did great but to others not so great, for me it was somewhere in the middle. He will not be coming back so not sure the bringing up a performance from last year is any value at all. We are in a desperste situation on and off the pitch and that is not down to Holloway or McClaren.
                    Haha its not down to mac, i completely beg to differ on that one, ridiculas comment, its all been down to mclaren this ridiculasly bad run

Comment

If yoi cannot see that this runs deeper than a manager doing a bad job then maybe you need to look and research more. Not one manager in the last 7 years has been a success there in lies the clue.

Comment

More than likely any youngster that played in any of those games were immediately dropped for the next set of games.

Comment

Haha its not down to mac, i completely beg to differ on that one, ridiculas comment, its all been down to mclaren this ridiculasly bad run
                          Which translates to -
                          i shall continue on my hell bent mission to try and convince everyone that I was right about Ollie and they were wrong.

My 7 year old deals with what he sees as life’s injustices better than you do Pinkie. He’ will have a whinge, even a meltdown occasionally, but after a while he just gets on with life.
                          You on the other hand....
                          Grow up and change the record ffs.
                          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                          Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Which translates to -
                            i shall continue on my hell bent mission to try and convince everyone that I was right about Ollie and they were wrong.

My 7 year old deals with what he sees as life’s injustices better than you do Pinkie. He’ will have a whinge, even a meltdown occasionally, but after a while he just gets on with life.
                            You on the other hand....
                            Grow up and change the record ffs.
                            Ironic, meanwhile stop following me around the board just cos detest anything said about our ex manager, simply popped a video up and there you are again, you ever thought of joining the other anti ollie board

Comment

Ironic, meanwhile stop following me around the board just cos detest anything said about our ex manager, simply popped a video up and there you are again, you ever thought of joining the other anti ollie board
                              But you didn’t simply pop a video up did you.
                              Before anyone even had a chance to watch the bleedin thing you followed it up with another one of your Ollie @rse licking posts.
                              If I was Ollie i would be getting slightly unnerved by your obsession.
                              Then again, this really isn’t about Ollie is it, it’s about the fact that you feel you were right and others were wrong when it comes to his sacking.
                              Like I said, your average 7 year old would get over what they see as one of life’s little injustices quicker than you can.
                              Your one dimensional repetitive posts are boring as fuk.
                              Grow up, move in and change the record ffs.
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                              X