Les Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave58 View Post

Been saying this for so long now , but no one would have it what give our so called DOF any justification at all, filled the place up with his mates and probably another to come soon ,
    Mind you he is always good for a TV/radio sound bite on Tottenham - new stadium etc. Triffic!

Comment

So Ferdinand gets blasted for appointing loads of useless managers then he gets blasted for not making decisions...

Can someone please pick a fact out of this and stick to it ? I'm so confused as to whether he is evil or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        He was at the game yesterday so should demand the change now and get the man wanted in place. The sorryful part is that they do not know who they want hence why we keep getting the recycled managers who are has beens or just been sacked linked to the post.
        WE need to look at the Southampton mould of leadership and board , they have a short list of replacements for their managers as there managers keep being nicked so there already have a 3/4 man shortlist ready to go with all the due diligence done other than what the compensation package would be in staeling someone of the short list. when ever they get rid of their manager whether moving to bigger club or sacked a new man is in place within 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by megahoop View Post

WE need to look at the Southampton mould of leadership and board , they have a short list of replacements for their managers as there managers keep being nicked so there already have a 3/4 man shortlist ready to go with all the due diligence done other than what the compensation package would be in staeling someone of the short list. when ever they get rid of their manager whether moving to bigger club or sacked a new man is in place within 2 days.
          So Pellegrino or Mark Hughes ?

Even they have got it wrong recently !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

So Pellegrino or Mark Hughes ?

Even they have got it wrong recently !
            You missed my point!!!!!

They had the next manager ready.

Whoever is there

There is a shortlist waiting to be used

Forward thinking one out next one straight in.

Comment

Originally posted by megahoop View Post

You missed my point!!!!!

They had the next manager ready.

Whoever is there

There is a shortlist waiting to be used

Forward thinking one out next one straight in.
              I genuinely think that up to the Bolton game they thought Mclaren would do enough but the Bolton game was the turning point- i actually spoke with Les on my way out of that game and you could tell they were about to give SChteeve the heave ho.....If they could stagger to the end of the season with Eustace i think they would and start again in the summer....the danger is a new manager can't turn this lot around in 5 games and starts his reign with no wins...because as it stands its difficult to see where the next win is coming from!

Comment

Just promote a new face to takeover for the run in , Ramsey , furlong or even les himself . Eustace will bring nothing new as proved saturday , we need a boost from someone just to get us over the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  So Ferdinand gets blasted for appointing loads of useless managers then he gets blasted for not making decisions...

Can someone please pick a fact out of this and stick to it ? I'm so confused as to whether he is evil or not ?
                  Good post

Comment

Working...
                  X