• Our Run In

10.04. 19.45 CHA Millwall QPR
    13.04. 15:00 CHA QPR Swansea
    19.04. 15:00 CHA QPR Blackburn
    22.04. 15:00 CHA Derby QPR
    27.04. 15:00 CHA QPR Nottm Forest
    05.05. 12:30 CHA Sheff Wed QPR
    Looks like our only hope is for our home games for any points

Could be an away win at Sheffield to stay up.

Comment

I can't see another win this season maybe a draw B/burn hope I'm wrong

Comment

In times of danger QPR are always the last team to wake up and realise they're in trouble.

Don't write them off just yet!

Comment

Think we will win one game and draw another and just about stay up,but wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Think we will win one game and draw another and just about stay up,but wouldn't bet on it.
            This is my best guess also. We win once and tie once. But if we lose, and lose badly, at Millwall there’s an equal chance this team will pack it in.

Comment

we need a point at the den , with them and rotherham winning yday the gap is now uncomfortable

Comment

Like to think there are 3pts there, 3 draws at home, is that enough?

Comment

3pts at Wall then we can breath a sigh of relief

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    I can't see another win this season maybe a draw B/burn hope I'm wrong
                    I can’t even see that tbh! 7 straight defeats to end the season on, meaning Rotherham need 5 pts to go level or 2 wins to overtake us? Serious relegation candidates

Comment

We're in a relegation dog fight. The team has completely capitulated. We should have seen out the season with McClaren. I would not be surprised if we go down. Not feeling confident at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                        We're in a relegation dog fight. The team has completely capitulated. We should have seen out the season with McClaren. I would not be surprised if we go down. Not feeling confident at the moment.
                        Yeah. Reckon it was madness to sack Mr McClaren at this juncture - irrespective of our dire position he'd at least pulled off several notable wins and performances and you feel he'd have got a win or two somewhere in that run-in. As it is, this mob would probably lose to Berwick Rangers so we're reliant on our opposition perhaps being in flip-flop mode and teams beneath us stumbling.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          3pts at Wall then we can breath a sigh of relief
                          Very very hard to see us winning there

Comment

I'd take a draw at Millwall because I can't see anything other than a tonking.

Comment

We normally do #### at the wall and barely muster a shot on goal
                              Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X