Lynch vs Leistner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch vs Leistner

If you choose Lynch before Leistner you should be sacked. The Lynch -Furlong partnership yesterday also deserves a sacking. Goodbye Eustace you have shown that you know nothing.
    Last edited by swede; 07-04-2019, 07:17 AM.

Lynch is so so bad.....he just looks so uninterested...their 4th goal was a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      Lynch is so so bad.....he just looks so uninterested...their 4th goal was a disgrace
      Never mind the 4th that 3rd goal was criminal.

Comment

Leistner was not in the team quote " due to non football issues" unquote.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Never mind the 4th that 3rd goal was criminal.
          i think the 3rd was the only one of the 4 he was not directly responsible for.

the left side of our defence was a joke on Sat - unfortunately i was sitting amongst the norwich fans and they were using all 6 fingers pointing to the amount of space they had down the right side of the pitch.

Comment

I don`t think Leistner is any good at all. Sorry. He is far too slow... Lynch and Leistner doesn`t form a strong relationship..
            Last edited by Shania; 08-04-2019, 05:22 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              I don`t think Leistner is any good at all. Sorry. He is far too slow... Lynch and Leistner doesn`t form a strong relationship..
              He is the best we have at the moment...Lynch is the disaster

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Don't disagree. Think people have underestimated how much all the defensive departures last summer have hurt us. Our defence it shocking. Not even sure would be that good in League One let alone the Championship.

Comment

He is the best on we have yes - but that says it all.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X