Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of contract and not wanted next season - enter ”bad form”?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of contract and not wanted next season - enter ”bad form”?

Have players ben informed if they`re wanted next season? When was that? What contracts are ending after this season?

Player power?

Yer I had exactly the same thought when I saw the list of out of contracts. Like they've already been told and have already given up

Comment

Bit stupid of them if that’s the case. They should be putting themselves in the shop window for the last few games to promote their wage demands at any prospective club which comes in for them.
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
        Bit stupid of them if that’s the case. They should be putting themselves in the shop window for the last few games to promote their wage demands at any prospective club which comes in for them.
        Maybe but possible they have new clubs sorted so just treading water until end of season

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Maybe but possible they have new clubs sorted so just treading water until end of season
          Could be. Very unprofessional and mugging us off if that is the case.
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

If they have got contracts lined up the last thing they want to do is get injured before they can sign them. Trouble is we can't drop them because we do not have replacements. The other side of the coin is they don't have anything lined up and are worried about their future which is affecting their game. Due to FFP there are going to be a few hundred out of work ( last year was over 250).

Comment

Not sure there will be a queue to sign lumbering lynch and his brother in arms Bidwell.

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Could be. Very unprofessional and mugging us off if that is the case.
                Yes they are mugging us off the fans the club and their so
                called profesional status

All caused by player power but i feel the tide may be turning,i sincerely hope so

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                  If they have got contracts lined up the last thing they want to do is get injured before they can sign them. Trouble is we can't drop them because we do not have replacements. The other side of the coin is they don't have anything lined up and are worried about their future which is affecting their game. Due to FFP there are going to be a few hundred out of work ( last year was over 250).
                  Some very interesting points there which probably explains a lot

Comment

The same thought struck me yesterday.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Blame the owners not the players it's been a total shower of shittt for 5 years
                      We just need a League 1 manager appointment to go with our League 1 team and were there
                      Les and Bungle have destroyed the whole club period.

Comment

Working...
                      X