• Show
Clear All

• QPR the worst team they have ever seen

Leeds fans...

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/th...pionship-team/

Fair comment

Well they lost twice to us so far in 2019

Comment

Hard to argue, we were worse than poor today.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

The only satisfaction is we beat them twice, as Kit says, it's sticking in their throats

Comment

It’s them imho that derailed our season, didn’t both Cameron and Rangle get injured at Leeds ?
          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
            Well they lost twice to us so far in 2019
            And we’re Very lucky to win at Elland road !
            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post

And we’re Very lucky to win at Elland road !
              And in some ways caused our decline with Cameron’s injury when he was taken out. Although hasn’t exactly worked on his return recently.

Comment

I'd take being crap each week if it keeps them coooonts down
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

worst team i've ever seen too! tbh norwich yesterday are the best side we've played all season, they should have won 10-0 easily but i guess god pitied us and gave us some divine luck to keep it at 4-0.

we were bloody awful though and completely rolled over from the first minute.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    worst team i've ever seen too! tbh norwich yesterday are the best side we've played all season, they should have won 10-0 easily but i guess god pitied us and gave us some divine luck to keep it at 4-0.

Actually, the first minute was our finest. The other 89+ were more than woeful.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Think Leeds may have blown it,playing their brand of football is very hard week in week out in the championship so this is just sour grapes.

Sky wont be able to eulagise over Bielsa thank god for small mercies.

Comment

they obviously had a small hope as we beat them we'd put in a performance against norwich

Comment

It must be galling for the teams we have beaten this season, particularly Leeds and Villa...... they must be wondering why we randomly put a shift in against them and then fall apart when faced by the mighty Bolton and Rotherham and such like.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

This. I can live with being pony - but these c unts aren’t even trying. That’ performance was a complete disgrace from Eusless and the players. F ucking totally abysmal and these w ankers get paid to do that....

Comment

i dont give two f ucks what leeds think ,bunch of inbred yorkshire divs
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X