• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So where

Do you think it all started to go wrong this season
    i think a major turning point was the deliberate injury
    to cameron at Dirty Leeds.

think problem was maybe that everyone seems to like SM so when going well works ok hence our earlier run. However sometimes you need to kick jacksy to get out of a rut and I suspect that is not a strong point of his.

Also our defence is shocking. Compare it to last season. Leistner has done ok but don't think Lumley ready for full season, lost Robinson, Chief and Perch. We are weak at the back which means we lack a solid base.

Eze has needed to be out of the team for a while now. Looked good at start but like Lumley not really ready for full season at this level.

I don't think out youngsters are as good as others make out. Look at how most struggle when out on loan in lower divisions.

No ability to recruit in January and partly a long season catching up with us.

Overall though could simply be we are just not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      think problem was maybe that everyone seems to like SM so when going well works ok hence our earlier run. However sometimes you need to kick jacksy to get out of a rut and I suspect that is not a strong point of his.

Also our defence is shocking. Compare it to last season. Leistner has done ok but don't think Lumley ready for full season, lost Robinson, Chief and Perch. We are weak at the back which means we lack a solid base.

Eze has needed to be out of the team for a while now. Looked good at start but like Lumley not really ready for full season at this level.

I don't think out youngsters are as good as others make out. Look at how most struggle when out on loan in lower divisions.

Wise words, especially re the youngsters I’m afraid

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Smithies has been a massive loss.....Ingram and Lumley are very poor replacements.

Comment

I thought Ingram was alright until he got blitzed at Baggies and lost his confidence. Reckon he might be alright next season. More generally, I reckon even DeGea would look dodgy if he played behind our defence every week.

Comment

Working...
          X