Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherwood

If the board appoint the gillet wearing ###### ....thats me done

Sometimes comes across as a knob, however bar Warnock, and he was not perfect all the others over the last few years have been crap, if it is him I will judge him on the style of play and the teams results, you cannot really judge a manager any other way. I cannot dislike someone I have never met judging him on TV interviews etc.

At the end of the day can he do any worse than the last 4 or 5 managers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      That’s what the club wants loyal supporters like you! I don’t think

Comment

Would be a strange appointment as he has been out of management since 2015, four years. If he was any good would have been snapped up way before now.

If any truth in this did club learn nothing from appointing Ollie?

Comment

It’s definitely his job if he wants it. Les best mate. Sounds like we’re waiting to see if this job is worthy for him, he’s a c.ock and comes from the school of redknapp

Comment

A complete waste of time, id stop going to games for a while
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

If there any truth in holloway spilling the beans on the boards behaviour interfering with footballing matters , appointing Sherwood would have the finger pointed firmly at LF when it goes tlts up

Comment

How will everyone feel if he turned us round and got us promoted. Don’t get why people are so negative and don’t give people a chance, Warnock had his moments with other sides too but look what happened then. If he is appointed get behind him and give him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  How will everyone feel if he turned us round and got us promoted. Don’t get why people are so negative and don’t give people a chance, Warnock had his moments with other sides too but look what happened then. If he is appointed get behind him and give him a chance.
                  Not saying won't give him a chance just weird to appoint someone no team of any worth wants. We did that with Ollie and he had only been out of work 18 months. Sherwood 4 years.

Comment

If they do appoint Sherwood and he screws up then LF would have to go, it would be another poor appointment by him.
                    You can't run a football club by giving jobs to mate's it only comes back to haunt you.

Comment

What is it with Les & Tim?
                      Are they having an affair?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        We will all feel great and be cheering his name from the rafters.

It's not going to happen though is it? The bloke is a massive bellend and it will be a disaster.

Comment

We surely need to apply a patient approach to a proper application and interview process, in order to appoint the person who offers the best strategy, passion and ability to bring the young players through in tune with our fiscal circumstances and stated approach. Fair play if the board feel that is Sherwood, but he just seems to get an unjustified amount of credit because he blooded some young players at Tottenham, but that was from a very decent pool of young talent - remember Kyle Walkers time with us. Critical Spurs fans also suggested that his hand was forced into introducing these young players largely because he fell out with several of the higher paid first team in his short spell there. He undoubtedly had a good win ratio at Spurs, but it would just feel a bit of a lazy and uninspired appointment to me, I hope if he is appointed that I am wrong, but I would just fear us shedding even more £millions through paying the wages of three relatively high profile managers in quick succession...

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            I'm just about done too Bill, don't know what I'll fill my time with, after QPR, but
                            its only the fans left here, is the only reason I haven't had a massive bonfire of QPR memorabilia .
                            Those ##### on the other site have made me start to hate the club, Sherwood ....who knows?
                            But then who cares? No money to invest year on year relegation battle added to that lot,
                            just drains the interest

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

That’s what the club wants loyal supporters like you! I don’t think
                              oh dear only been going since 62 not very loyal eh

cant abide another of the dof mate being given the job

Comment

Working...
                              X