New Signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Signings

I'm sure we've got our eyes on players who'll be out of contract in the summer. Perhaps L1 or some L2 clubs.

I wonder if any will get signed on pre-contract terms before the season ends?

Any players out of contract in the summer you have your eyes on? Clearly not those who will go to clubs with bigger budgets.

charlton have a lot of players out of contract in the summer like patrick bauer and joe aribo. aribo is pretty damn good and theres a few premier league clubs looking at him, i doubt we'd sign him but if bowyer came in we'd have a good chance imo

Comment

Can only sign pre-contracts once the season ends unless they're from a foreign club as far as I'm aware. Something about protecting the integrity of the league should his current club have to play his new one.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        charlton have a lot of players out of contract in the summer like patrick bauer and joe aribo. aribo is pretty damn good and theres a few premier league clubs looking at him, i doubt we'd sign him but if bowyer came in we'd have a good chance imo
        Do you follow Charlton closely, Corbray? I have only heard about Igor Vetokele..a quite good striker, I guess.
        Last edited by Shania; 03-04-2019, 01:21 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Cousins looked Pretty Damm Good.

Comment

George Thorne, Luton town midfield better than Luongo played for Derby in play off vs us.
            Marcus Browne on loan at Oxford from West Ham, Ben white on loan at Peterborough best CB I've seen in ages don't dive in good on the ball and brings it out from the back.

Gotta get Chair back mates a Stevenage fan reckons he's proper quality why we loaned him out when thin on the ground bonkers.

Comment

We wont be signing anyone. We are skint.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Do you follow Charlton closely, Corbray? I have only heard about Igor Vetokele..a quite good striker, I guess.
                not really, i just read stuff on bbc and skysports etc. igor vetokele is pretty pants though tbh lol

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Cousins looked Pretty Damm Good.
                  if every signing we made turned out great then we'd have won the prem long ago. i don't think cousins is bad either, hes been hit with a few injuries but he's been decent this season for us imo.

Comment

Jonny Williams at Charlton is on a short-term deal until end of season to prove his fitness. Midfield playmaker. Welsh international. Was top quality a couple of years ago when on loan at Ipswich. Still in his mid-20s and would be a free transfer.

Comment

not really, i just read stuff on bbc and skysports etc. igor vetokele is pretty pants though tbh lol
                      Ok. My bad. Ircc. Thanks anyway..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Working...
                      X